Livingston vs Hibs

Stevie Mallan was great yesterday. Not sure if it's because he's a great attacking force, or because we gave him more time on the ball than we normally would.

No idea how Odoffin got MOTM from our sponsors - he looked like one of our weakest players IMO. Thought Lithgow had a great game without Halkett in the middle, makes me feel like we might be ok without him and Gallagher next season. They'll be a big loss, but with the right signings then we'll be alright.

Lawson continues his massive improvements, but I reeaaaallllyyy wish he'd learn to track his man properly. He was our strongest attacking threat and our weakest defensive liability yesterday. Erskine had his best game in a Livi shirt IMO. Sibbald also has slowly turned into a player.

Keaghan would have been my player of the season up until christmas time, but I feel like he's struggled a bit since then. Think he could use a rest.

Still, this is me being a negative nancy. This is Hibs we're losing narrowly to, sometimes I forget that we have no right to be in the position that we are. Kelly, Brown, Lithgow, Pitts, Robinson all looked excellent yesterday. The future is bright. Next season will probably be more of a fight than this one, but right now I don't think we'll be favourites for relegation again.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived