Livingston vs Hibs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Heckingbottom's a Barnsley man - he's as hard Brexit as they come. Our team might be made up of free-flowing cosmopolitan warrior poets from every corner of Europe and beyond, but Hecky's from a race of no-nonsense clog-wearing Yorkshire gammons all the way back to the Wars of the Roses, and he's had the team drilled accordingly. You'll see.

This match is very much reminiscent of the neverending Brexit deadlock in parliament

Nothing between the teams but we missed Halkett. I don't think we got the break of the ball at the crucial moments. 

2nd goal was excellent though, probably deserved to win it.

Great away support lol

Another one of those games we’ve lost by a single goal (is that 13 this season?) where we’ve created chances but didn’t take them. To give them credit,  the players kept going after the 2nd goal but misses like Robinson’s at 1-0 are why we won’t make the top 6. I guess it shows how far we’ve come that I’m disappointed to lose against one of the big teams. 

Fair play to Hibs for edging above Hearts :lol: Also, I quite enjoyed the game but looking at the comments from the ‘neutrals’ it generally wasn’t appreciated. I’ve lost count of how many “worst games ever” we’ve played in!

Top six virtually secured.  neville.jpg.db089e5cf53ffac49db9cdb1876887a5.jpg

16 points from 18 for the Heckingbottom Hibernian juggernaut.  neville.jpg.db089e5cf53ffac49db9cdb1876887a5.jpg

Another raker from Stevie 'no good enough for Hibs' Mallan.  neville.jpg.db089e5cf53ffac49db9cdb1876887a5.jpg

Lenny's drinking pals in the mhedia made to look like the clueless simpletons they are.  neville.jpg.db089e5cf53ffac49db9cdb1876887a5.jpg

Being told to mind the gap by Hearts and now being above them in the table.  neville.jpg.db089e5cf53ffac49db9cdb1876887a5.jpg

15 minutes ago, crispy said:

Also, I quite enjoyed the game but looking at the comments from the ‘neutrals’ it generally wasn’t appreciated. I’ve lost count of how many “worst games ever” we’ve played in!

I enjoyed it as it was a scrap, can understand why it would have been dull for others though. :lol:

No idea what happened at the first goal, the ball either bounced around a lot and they got lucky, or it was well worked and planned, leaning towards the latter tbh. Second one was a lovely finish, heard someone at the game blaming Liam Kelly for the defeat, genuinely no idea what he was watching :lol: Delighted for Hardie getting a goal, hopefully boosts his confidence a bit, people been slating his work rate recently so hopefully he can kick on and end the season on a high. 

Only real disappointment would be not mathematically confirming survival, Gary Holt on a shoogly peg IMO. 

27 minutes ago, crispy said:

Another one of those games we’ve lost by a single goal (is that 13 this season?) where we’ve created chances but didn’t take them. To give them credit,  the players kept going after the 2nd goal but misses like Robinson’s at 1-0 are why we won’t make the top 6. I guess it shows how far we’ve come that I’m disappointed to lose against one of the big teams. 

Fair play to Hibs for edging above Hearts :lol: Also, I quite enjoyed the game but looking at the comments from the ‘neutrals’ it generally wasn’t appreciated. I’ve lost count of how many “worst games ever” we’ve played in!

It was a long way from the worst game ever, although it was low on quality.

Livi weak upfront but move the ball quite well,not much in the game really.

Paul Heckingbottom needs to get with the fucking programme and understand how Scottish football works. 

I want no part of a world where Hibs become a reliable outfit that get results where they need them and f**k up other team's season in the process.

Archived