• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

pricingst.jpg&key=73e3f72bb7abd53487da184364ffd3450e101aa6a8d5facb4bb505d7ee2176a6
The old firm getting punted from the Moffat? Happy days!

2 hours ago, Coooombe said:
3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:
pricingst.jpg&key=73e3f72bb7abd53487da184364ffd3450e101aa6a8d5facb4bb505d7ee2176a6

The old firm getting punted from the Moffat? Happy days!

Yup!

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Nice and simple pricing.

What's complicated about it?

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Nothing. You might needs to put it in grams, ounces and kilos for these ayrshire c***s though.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Agreed. The match day pricing is maybe a bit convoluted but the more categories for season tickets the better, if it makes it affordable/attractive. All you have to do is tick a box. 

I'll let @craigkillie off though as he spoke very well about Saints on the podcast on Monday. 

36 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Nothing. You might needs to put it in grams, ounces and kilos for these ayrshire c***s though.

I bet you that sounded funny in your head.

I think it's the fact that the categories are all completely different for every stand, and there are weird inconsistencies. Why can students only buy half-seasons at a time, for example?

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think it's the fact that the categories are all completely different for every stand, and there are weird inconsistencies. Why can students only buy half-seasons at a time, for example?

They changed it to half seasons because most student cards expire in the October after graduation and people were taking advantage of that to get another student season ticket when they weren't going to be a registered student for the full season. I understand the thinking but must admit I was a bit annoyed about it when it was me in that position.

Agree there are some inconsistencies across the board but there's an explanation for most of them ie the Main Stand gives a better view so is more expensive, when we had a match day student gate it was only available in the East Stand, the club are trying desperately to make the Ormond Stand a 'family experience' so prices are generally cheaper etc etc.

Edited by Kyle

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm sure you get more leg room in the Main than East, so pay more of a price.

Ormond is a family stand so it's cheaper as you've to deal with screaming kids.

32 minutes ago, Kyle said:

They changed it to half seasons because most student cards expire in the October after graduation and people were taking advantage of that to get another student season ticket when they weren't going to be a registered student for the full season. I understand the thinking but must admit I was a bit annoyed about it when it was me in that position.

Wouldn't that be cancelled out by people not being able to get season tickets in the year before they sign up to become students? I've been using an adult season ticket this season, despite being an actual enrolled student for the entire season. Of course, sod's law being what it is, Hibs implemented a 50% price hike to student season cards for next season...

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Wouldn't that be cancelled out by people not being able to get season tickets in the year before they sign up to become students? I've been using an adult season ticket this season, despite being an actual enrolled student for the entire season. Of course, sod's law being what it is, Hibs implemented a 50% price hike to student season cards for next season...

Yeah I suppose it would. I was doing a 1 year course recently and the club asked me for an email/letter from the uni to confirm that I'm a student as I didn't have my matriculation card at the time of renewal. That may be the counter argument to that but I agree with you.

For all the extra money the club is likely to make on making student tickets for a half season only, it does seem pretty mean spirited.

Edited by Kyle

On 15/05/2019 at 10:15, tree house tam said:

Students can gtf imo

What have students done to you Tam?

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

What have students done to you Tam?

Served me shite pints after they get their degree.