Season ticket renewals.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

I swear these get earlier every year, got an email about renewal yesterday (23rd March) good to see there is no increase still £529.

Any clubs start earlier? Do you have an increase this year ?

Ours were out on 8th March. The earliest ever, I’m sure. At least they’re the still the same price, and you can pay it over 6 months with no extra cost.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

I swear these get earlier every year, got an email about renewal yesterday (23rd March) good to see there is no increase still £529.

Think I renewed in early May last year although think that was near the deadline. Mine is £495 - can’t remember or work out if that was the same as last year as the previous renewal email didn’t have the price and my credit card transactions don’t go back that far.

Think I might try to relocate too - currently at a corner flag quite low down, hence the low price.

Edited by The OP

I've no idea what my two season tickets cost top price, our CSC does a weekly tote sheet, the bus buys all our season tickets and they deduct off a percentage of what you sell on your tote over the season, and you have till December to pay the balance,  I normally pay mine start of the season, if you can't make a home game for whatever reason the bus gets use of your ticket for non members who want to go, I haven't missed a home match in about five years so it works out well for me.

My adult and child (14 year old) tickets at the corner of the Jock Stein and North Stands are about 600 odd, I normally get between 200 to 300 off via my tote discount so I've never paid more than £400 for my two tickets. 

Edited by Flybhoy

12 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

£368.90 for me and £74.50 for the bairn. Not sure if I'll get one for her this time. She's been to one game in 9 years.

It cost me £50 per year for the boy when he was 12, told me after 1 year he didn't like football....fanny that he is.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

It cost me £50 per year for the boy when he was 12, told me after 1 year he didn't like football....fanny that he is.

Paid my boys season ticket up in til he had to pay full adult price then he fecked off, wants to start again next season fecking part timers.
Not sitting next to me:lol:

5 minutes ago, AndyRoss said:

£330 for mine at Fir Park with the wee one's ticket thrown in for free. 

I believe ST holders in the Davie Cooper Stand can get two free kids season tickets as well. 

That's how much mine was last year at Rugby Park  for the East Stand with a free kids ticket.

I'm sure the Moffat Stand was £350 for 2 adults and 2 kids but it excludes old firm games.

On 23/03/2019 at 11:53, Romeo said:

That's expensive I pay around £330 and that's for executive seating it's a padded seat. 

Ours were out on 8th March. The earliest ever, I’m sure. At least they’re the still the same price, and you can pay it over 6 months with no extra cost.
They haven't frozen the RDL comfy seats. Up from 410 to 434 for me and that's the early bird so I have to pay it by early May.

• 4 weeks later...