Season ticket renewals.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is it not an incentive to keep them in the more family friendly parts of the stadium?

What? 

Theres no reasonable explanation a Scottish club are charging U13s a three figure sum to attend games. A family of four, with two 8 year old kids, sitting on the halfway line, would be £1200 :lol:

What? 
Theres no reasonable explanation a Scottish club are charging U13s a three figure sum to attend games. A family of four, with two 8 year old kids, sitting on the halfway line, would be £1200 [emoji38]
What a ridiculous point. That same family of 4 can also sit on the halfway line for £810 a season. The reasonable explanation is the platinum seat which is obviously going to be more expensive but families can buy in the cheaper sections if they don't want padded seats.

Just now, Tartantony said:
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
What? 
Theres no reasonable explanation a Scottish club are charging U13s a three figure sum to attend games. A family of four, with two 8 year old kids, sitting on the halfway line, would be £1200 emoji38.png

What a ridiculous point. That same family of 4 can also sit on the halfway line for £810 a season. The reasonable explanation is the platinum seat which is obviously going to be more expensive but families can buy in the cheaper sections if they don't want padded seats.

Either way, Hearts are potentially charging an 8 year old over £100 for a season ticket. 

Either way, Hearts are potentially charging an 8 year old over £100 for a season ticket. 
Yes, if the buyer chooses to do so, therefore what's the issue? Its not the only option for kids, they are still providing affordable season tickets for them.

It's a stupid point you're trying to make.

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Yes, if the buyer chooses to do so, therefore what's the issue? Its not the only option for kids, they are still providing affordable season tickets for them.

It's a stupid point you're trying to make.

£55 for U13s isnt "affordable".

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
£55 for U13s isnt "affordable".

If £55 isn't affordable then what is in your eyes?

All U12s should be free.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Is it not an incentive to keep them in the more family friendly parts of the stadium?

Does Ann Budge consider sections G and N, where they launch the pyro and the racist epithets from respectively, to be 'family friendly'?

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

All U12s should be free.

That can work at Macdiarmid Park, which is half-full on the average match day. At grounds that are closer to capacity, such as ER and Tynecastle, there is the problem that demand for the best season ticket seats outstrips supply and some folks choose to 'reserve' seats for big games (like the OF or Edinburgh derby) by buying super-cheap children's tickets then paying to upgrade them to adult seats on those few occasions when they fancy showing up. Putting a nontrivial price on the kid's tickets helps cut down on the hoarding.

Edited by Aim Here

17 hours ago, Mr. X said:

£500 for me in the middle of the Wheatfield.

God I hope Levein has fucked off before the start of next season.

image.png.c1dc5c4403c7da0d6e785a9a6361e773.pngimage.thumb.png.3917f916645d839b54cfae6ee5873fb4.png

These prices are fucking wild. FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS to get the privelige of sitting at the halfway line. That's £26 a game. For a season ticket.

15 hours ago, parsforlife said:

It’s not even for the center, looks like it’s anything beyond the penalty box.

Platinum started off as section upper D in the Wheatfield only. The wee padded albeit very slightly,  leather seats proved so popular that they upgraded sections C upper and E upper to platinum the following season. It was then spread further to include B upper and F upper.  Now that the new stand has been built that also has a majority of platinum seats. 

I don't really mind because my seat is in Section D exactly where I want it, half way up upper and bang on the halfway line. I'm half a seats width to the Roseburn side of the halfway line. The seat next to mine is half a seats width to the Gorgie side of the half way line.  I wouldn't be so happy about paying platinum prices if I was in the bottom row of section B or F that's for sure.