Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

SweeperDee

I'll probably buy it and have a go..

Bloodborne was probably my skill level, still one of my favourite games I occasionally go back to. Dark Souls I struggled massively with.

If you're saying its more difficult than Dark Souls then I might be wasting my money.

I'll probably buy it and have a go..
Bloodborne was probably my skill level, still one of my favourite games I occasionally go back to. Dark Souls I struggled massively with.
If you're saying its more difficult than Dark Souls then I might be wasting my money.

Difficult might be the wrong thing to say...

The combat is definitely different. You can’t dodge and circle enemies like DS or BB, you’re forced to learn to parry/deflect very early on. Enemies also seem a lot more aggressive than other FromSoftware games, but I’d say it’s easier to parry their attacks in Sekiro than its predecessors.

Map design is far better though, and the verticality of the locales allows for a pretty varied approach to fighting enemies, mini-bosses and bosses etc.

It’s funny reading reddit and seeing a lot of veteran Souls and Bloodborne players complain that their previous tactics of using I-frame dodges doesn’t really work anymore though. [emoji23]

This looks glorious but I don't know if I have the patience for these games anymore. Bloodborne near enough had me putting my foot through the telly at times.
Yup game looks cool and I've enjoyed what little streams/ quick looks I've seen but that won't translate into actually playing

Archived