Cowden v QP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here's why we are where we are. Lots of chances and not a goal to show for it. We need to be burying teams that we dominate.

The ref.... I've got stuff older than him in my fridge. He was poor but didn't affect the score.

And as I said after every one of the 4 matches - never thought QP would score from open play
More down to us not taking any of our many chances than the strength of the Cowden defence. Thought we were good though and pressed well, with McLean a stand out. Again each of our free kicks into the box went harmlessly out of play or easily gathered by the keeper, and corners overhit.

36 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

And here's why we are where we are. Lots of chances and not a goal to show for it. We need to be burying teams that we dominate.

The ref.... I've got stuff older than him in my fridge. He was poor but didn't affect the score.

:lol::lol::lol: Read my mind & ye he was awful 

3 minutes ago, big al said:

The ref was ok, think you’re all being a tad harsh.

Great to see a local up and coming company sponsoring the match today! 

Both teams poor upfront. The main reason why they are 7th and 8th.

I thought he was a little too theatrical at times  & not really great but agree with @Hampden Diehard he wasn't a game changer.

Both poor up front as you say and pretty much agree with GB's post match comments.

Really appreciate AIC Joinery sponsoring todays game :thumsup2 but stop posting all the outstanding projects you've done on Facebook my wife is already spending money I don't have & getting ideas seeing the cracking pictures :P 

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Queen's Park today reminded me of them in the 0-0 at Hampden plenty of chances but not able to convert them.

39 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Would you agree though that 4 or 5 nil at half-time for QP would have been a score line better reflecting both teams efforts and skill level in the first half.

Nope.

The finishing from the Queens Park forwards did not match the build up play, so why or how would you be 4 or 5 nil up?

Surely the finish is the most important skill to score goals, and in all honesty a skill that your forward players lack.

4 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

At this rate Albion are going to catch us.

On recent form we are play-off quality. Bottom of the form table for the last six matches and a point above bottom over the last ten matches.

Archived