Cowden v QP

How often has anyone ever said that they're looking forward to going to Cowdenbeath? Well, here you are! It's me!

We seem to have picked up with a vengeance; all hail the mighty Clyde for kick starting our revival. Hopefully the Central Park surface is ready for our silky skills.

Is the wee bar inside the ground still open?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

How often has anyone ever said that they're looking forward to going to Cowdenbeath? Well, here you are! It's me!

We seem to have picked up with a vengeance; all hail the mighty Clyde for kick starting our revival. Hopefully the Central Park surface is ready for our silky skills.

Is the wee bar inside the ground still open?

Wee bars not open at the football anymore.

10 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
22 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:
Can’t get excited about this dead rubber but will go along to get out the house !

Be positive; maybe it won't rain.

Sun splitting at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Lots to prove for our team today. Scoring a goal would be objective #1. It’s great to see so many players having a go at the moment. Silky football will always be a hope on that surface but we should at least have the weather right for a passing game.

A win by any margin will be a great result.

The old blame the pitch.  Hampden sort of minds me of dear old Central Park these days football pitch with   a tar track around it:lol:

I read that Cowden have had to pull in an emergency loan keeper from Newtongrange Star for today's game and a loanee from Dundee (who scored at Hampden) has just left. With just a draw against Berwick and a 1-0 win against Rovers since we last met  maybe we should be a bit more believing that this is a good chance for 3 points. As long as we play the game the way it suits us .  Looking forward to it.

Archived