City vs Peterhead

So if I'm correct, Edinburgh City's greed led to them selling more tickets than the ground's league capacity.
Bear in mind that an independent review by police Scotland recently highlighted that overselling was unacceptable.
They should be hammered by the authorities.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, AllyMonc said:

Aye I’ve never had any issue with the Clyde travelling support (apart from one game at Meadowbank where I celebrated a disallowed Craig Beattie goal and (quite rightly) got absolute pelters). Some of the games we’ve played out on the other hand have been a deeply painful experience.........

I think “wary” is as close as I can get to how I think the club feel, nervous would work as well. Personally don’t think it’s anything other than you bring a large and boisterous support and Ainslie Park is impossible to steward effectively.

I’d imagine the 13th will be a dress rehearsal for the surely inevitable playoff games we’ll contest but if you do come with the title in sight then we might get a crowd close to the 1000 mark we breached on Saturday.

If that is a possibility, how do you think Edinburgh will approach the situation? Potentially all-ticket match? It would certainly make the game more manageable from your stewarding PoV. 

If that is a road they go down, hopefully enough are made available to those who've committed to supporting both the clubs and the league via season tickets etc, are catered for. 

13 hours ago, haufdaft said:

So if I'm correct, Edinburgh City's greed led to them selling more tickets than the ground's league capacity.
Bear in mind that an independent review by police Scotland recently highlighted that overselling was unacceptable.
They should be hammered by the authorities.

like taking the point off City that they gained against Peterhead and giving it to Clyde maybe? 

Archived