Scotland U21s Vs Mexico U21s 22/03/2019

Gordopolis

Michael Johnston misses a last minute penalty. Wouldn't have been a deserved win anyway

0-0 Full time.

Mexico had the better of the game and made more chances. Campbell and McCrorie did a good job of stifling the Mexican's in the middle but we never really had an out ball with Hornby or any wide player being able to link up and create.

Penalty came from Ben House closing down the Mexico sub keeper as they passed it around at the back.

Fucking pish. 90 mins of listening to c**t FM (Malky Mackay) screaming incessantly from the sidelines... then having to watch us scuff a last kick penalty I to the goalie's arms.

Tbf we played okay and 0-0 Vs Mexico isn't a bad result, but I'm still seething about yesterday, so I get to be irrational.

1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

Fucking pish. 90 mins of listening to c**t FM (Malky Mackay) screaming incessantly from the sidelines... then having to watch us scuff a last kick penalty I to the goalie's arms.

Tbf we played okay and 0-0 Vs Mexico isn't a bad result, but I'm still seething about yesterday, so I get to be irrational.

Some of the shouting was parody level. It went on almost non stop for the entire 90 minutes. The players probably just tune it out.

8 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Some of the shouting was parody level. It went on almost non stop for the entire 90 minutes. The players probably just tune it out.

Did you watch the Toulon Tournament?

Some of the shouts were embarrassing, "run Oli run!" when a centre back had the ball and Burke standing at the opposite end of the park. 

Inspiring stuff.

Archived