Only going to this cos I'm picking up semi final tickets. Likely to be a 0-0 shitfest.

I think postage was only 60p mate. I feel you’ve made a poor decision. 0-0 shitfest is the best we can hope for.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We were getting charged 7 quid  for registered post. Thought it was the same for all fans.

Don’t think so, I think registered posting was a couple of quid and standard was only 60p. Would have thought the clubs set it as they’ve to deal with sending them. £1.50 (I think) admin fee regardless of delivery or collect in person.

4 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Levein will always go with a nightclub bouncer type up front, and I recall us really toiling with the likes of Daly and De Vries  - but it's something we should be able to handle right now. If we lose this one, I will need to blame the tiny pitch instead.

We have started Steven MacLean as a lone striker in both games against you this season.  I'd fancy my chances of getting into any nightclub he was on the door of.

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Don’t think so, I think registered posting was a couple of quid and standard was only 60p. Would have thought the clubs set it as they’ve to deal with sending them. £1.50 (I think) admin fee regardless of delivery or collect in person.

Was £7 recorded delivery charge sadly, and didn’t see any option for standard post.

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

We have started Steven MacLean as a lone striker in both games against you this season.  I'd fancy my chances of getting into any nightclub he was on the door of.

Many people view nightclub bouncers as a bit dangerous. Nobody views Steven MacLean as at all dangerous.

16 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Not sure which decade you’re presently in, but you have to go back a couple of years for any postage to be as low as 60p. The two options for semi final tickets for all clubs was pick up at your home stadium or pay £7 for registered post.

Was £7 recorded delivery charge sadly, and didn’t see any option for standard post.

Not sure which decade you’re presently in, but you have to go back a couple of years for any postage to be as low as 60p. The two options for semi final tickets for all clubs was pick up at your home stadium or pay £7 for registered post.

Double checked the confirmation email, Royal Mail 1st class postage - 60p. Looks like you lads are being shafted, sorry about that.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Double checked the confirmation email, Royal Mail 1st class postage - 60p. Looks like you lads are being shafted, sorry about that.

I stand corrected, sorry . Well done to Hearts in one way in that a first class stamp is 67p so you’re getting a great deal from that point of view.  However, the reason that Aberdeen and Celtic are charging £7 for registered post is, as someone else has said, if your Hearts ticket gets lost in the post, that’s it gone, no replacement.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

32 quid for a ticket on Saturday is what being shafted is all about.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I stand corrected, sorry . Well done to Hearts in one way in that a first class stamp is 67p so you’re getting a great deal from that point of view.  However, the reason that Aberdeen and Celtic are charging £7 for registered post is, as someone else has said, if your Hearts ticket gets lost in the post, that’s it gone, no replacement.

Indeed.  It's a Hampden/SFA issue, the fans bear the cost of their inadequate ticketing system, such is our glorious SFA.

16 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

He would be more underhand - if you tried to get in wearing trainers, he would squeeze your bollocks very hard.

There is indeed a 60p option on the Hearts site for postage.  The risk is that if it goes missing Hampden don't do reprints, maybe Aberdeen decided they didn't want that risk for anyone.

Not having to sit through another no doubt turgid performance seems like a reward tbh

Not at all, our recorded delivery wasn’t £7 either. I can’t mind how much it was, couple of quid or there about I think. But if you see my point above I see no risk in the 60p option.

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This news just in:

Aberdonian complains about the price of something

To be fair, I have absolutely no interest in attending a Hearts v Aberdeen match at £32 a ticket either.

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

£7 is next day special delivery. Recorded delivery, as NJ2 says, would only be £2/3

Archived