1 minute ago, Sheep77 said:

McKenna was excellent today the dumpling playing along side him was shite 

McKenna is what he is. A rugged technically poor cumbersome defender. Talk of 10million valuations was and remains absolute nonsense. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

McKenna is what he is. A rugged technically poor cumbersome defender. Talk of 10million valuations was and remains absolute nonsense. 

A disagree  

Never a penalty for the first from the pictures I have seen but deservedly beaten today.  Some of our players being found out for the dross they are now. No idea what McInnes was playing at with substitution of McLenann for Devlin when chasing the game. 

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

The guy that presents the Guardian Football Weekly podcast is a Cambridge fan and mentioned him being a “cult hero” there.

He also qualified that by saying if he’s tearing up Scottish football then you have to worry how bad things are up there.

Given recent evidence, he’s maybe not wrong.

If that is that rushden guy i would take  his opinion with a pinch of salt as he is deluded muppet.    Look at clayton donaldson of hibs absolute donkey goes to england and scores lots of goals in championship. 

9 minutes ago, Jute said:

Never a penalty for the first from the pictures I have seen but deservedly beaten today.  Some of our players being found out for the dross they are now. No idea what McInnes was playing at with substitution of McLenann for Devlin when chasing the game. 

Seemed a baffling substitution. Also why did it take him so long to even make a sub? It’s pretty much too late at 2-1 down.

Guy next to me had replays of the penalty on his phone and it didn’t look a foul.

M5.png.9b4acb29bb11975b4b009851c35059af.png

It looks like, once again, Craig the self-declared master of mind games Levein is trying to work his pre derby magic by insisting that none of his team are fit. He pulled this card out last season too.

On 3/8/2018 at 14:17, HibsFan said:

"Berra out", "Souttar out", "Milinkovic out". I see Hearts are up to their usual pre-derby routine of "oh no all our players are injured" only to then turn up with a fully fit eleven.

Going to have to try a little harder than that, lads.  7dTWNk4.png.775a2ae9aebac08f5d3832b0ba4e7ebc.png

In the end, Berra and Souttar both played 90 minutes. Although they both took a brief break to nip out and fetch Maclaren a hot dog at the second goal.  Leo.jpg.6d24026dffa03abb294418301a6ea271.jpg

Master of mind games? The boy was knocked unconscious and stretchered off.  

Though a better comparison than your shanner would be Berra being ruled out for the last one at Easter Road before keeping a clean sheet as it was concussion. 

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Master of mind games? The boy was knocked unconscious and stretchered off.  

Clearly you don't recognise a false flag when you see one, m9.

Levein slips a fiver in Ball's pocket for his part, and that St John's Ambulance team who stretchered Ikpeazu off were crisis actors all day long. I didn't have the best view of it (up the top of Block M in the Roseburn), but even I recognised one of them from a White Helmets hoax a few years back. Levein's got to try a bit harder than that.

43 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Clearly you don't recognise a false flag when you see one, m9.

Levein slips a fiver in Ball's pocket for his part, and that St John's Ambulance team who stretchered Ikpeazu off were crisis actors all day long. I didn't have the best view of it (up the top of Block M in the Roseburn), but even I recognised one of them from a White Helmets hoax a few years back. Levein's got to try a bit harder than that.

I'm embarrassed that I bit. That's what you get when you half pay attention.

Enjoyed my day at the football, managed to get a freebie after getting half price for the Ayr game last night so saved close to £40 on tickets this weekend :wub:

Thought both teams were dreadful in the first half, Aberdeen just kind of found themselves ahead IMO.  They had some long range shots but we're generally throwing a bit of a nothing showing in. 

Second half was much better to watch, Hearts, without being the most skillful or free flowing, were a really good watch, hunners of endeavour and flip flopping between possible implosion and blowing Aberdeen away.  

Was a huge fan of Donald Trump's boy heading the ball into the ground for no reason leaving big Ikpeazu just a good finish away from a goal.  

Ikpeazu clearly wanting to keep playing when he was concussed and having to be sternly telt by wee Karen it's no happening then blowing kisses from his stretcher when getting wheeled away.

I'm 3 wins out of 3 at Hearts games this season so let's make sure I'm at the cup final :lol: 

6 hours ago, paddymcp said:

Talk of a 10m valuation may be far fetched or may not. (although some megabucks morons paid £5m for a CH from Dundee who can barely kick a ball-so you never know) 

What is absolute nonsense is your description. 

Archived