• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killie won 5-0 today and the minters are all over a Hearts Aberdeen thread.

BEFF9640-7FBA-4BB3-AE31-5E2464A44195.gif.48f3a4629738d026139f1fd9a930f696.gif

Did this game at Tynecastle today involve one of #TB4

If you are in #TB4, especially a club the size and stature of Aberdeen (arguably the 3rd biggest club in #TB4), then you have to accept your results will be heavily scrutinized.

2 hours ago, G-MAN said:

I mean what is Haring trying to achieve falling over in the box with noone near him rather than being alert when you have a dangerous free kick.

If you are losing the physical battle, is this what Levein resorts to ?

He was winded you clown, why would he stay down when. We were on the attack?

Loved that. First half we were absolutely dreadful, second we were excellent.  

Even first half though Aberdeen never exactly created loads.  Brilliant run from Mulraney for the penalty. The one Uche was denied was never a dive.  And as for Uche, what a man.  Absolute wrecking ball, some of the things he does is brilliant, some dreadful such as his miss of the season contender. But he shirks absolutely nothing and works nonstop.  Must be a handful for any centre halves, hope he's ok.  I seen the incident and he was out cold and limp before hitting the deck.

If we are cautious, which we should be, he's no chance of making the derby.

Oh, McKenna is absolutely fucking useless.  Ta.

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Whit ?.......diving in his own box ?
Levein’s tactics are truly otherworldly.

Like most central defenders, he knows how to fall over when under pressure near his own goals. Never ceases to amaze how refs always buy it. The same "contact" on a forward never gets a penalty.

I didn't watch the game, but I'm going to assume LiveScore printing that centre-back Michael Devlin replaced winger and goalscorer Connor McLennan in the 87th minute, when 2-1 down away at a team below us in the league, is a technical error. 

Archived