Scott Bain

Busta Nut

Scott Bain  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This entire discussion is the problem, people are looking for which of the regular gang of Scotland goalies is in the best form instead of looking for a Scottish goalie in top form now that McGregor has called time on his Scotland career.  Bain, Marshall, Gordon et al should be overlooked in favour of a guy like Liam Kelly who has been outstanding this season, in much better form than Scott Bain playing in the same league. 

Always thought Jack Ruddy looked like a decent prospect
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruddy
Interesting loans there and still only 21. Was he any good at Ayr?
Absolutely atrocious.

A couple of howlers, and genuinely seemed to not give a f**k. Was also heard making some sort of derogatory comment about how much part time opponents were on whilst he picked up his decent paycheck.

20 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Absolutely atrocious.

A couple of howlers, and genuinely seemed to not give a f**k. Was also heard making some sort of derogatory comment about how much part time opponents were on whilst he picked up his decent paycheck.

His brother (or someone in his family) sends threatening tweets to critics on social media.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

How it is clearly?

12th placed Hull. 34 year old keeper. Hull not having a great season.

However you havnt stated anything to say why he should be our number 1 goalkeeper

Cos he is better than Bain only clown who don't see that is Eck

If Strachan comes back bet you anything you like he will be number 1 again or any other sane manager

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I will bet you Marshall wont get another cap for Scotland ever again and this is regardless of who ever is in charge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gone-horribly-wrong-david-marshall-13073269.amp

Since Cardiff in 2017 he seems to have went downhill and now stuck at Hull.

As long as we have younger keepers coming through he wont get a look in I feel

You still havnt answered why he is better ?

Yet they let Shagger go a superior keeper and kept him

As I've already pointed out here before and also that keepers get better with age and make match winning big saves like he did for Rangers in Europe and for Scotland 

Also every keeper coach would tell you that to if you spoke to them about it

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yet you havnt watched Marshall in a while ?

:-(

What has that got to do with it?I watch Bain sitting on his line at crosses.I know what Marshall can do.And how highly he has been valued at.

And anybody blaming the keeper for being 12th really don't have a argument especially when that player has about 7 teams or eight teams who could pump Rangers and Celtic 

Bang average

Just about threw away yesterday's game for his club side in the last minute when he should have held the ball.

His ego that cost him his place at Dundee will possibly cost him his Celtic place in time. 

19 minutes ago, Dele said:

Marshall's distribution is and always has been absolutely howlin'.

Gordon’s was pretty shite as well and it’s not exactly something McGregor was known for either.

I’ll admit I haven’t seen him play in a while but I don’t know why he’s dropped out the equation so quickly. He was always solid enough and is still playing regularly for Hull (the team that let go of McGregor).

I’d be absolutely astonished if Marshall was no longer a better keeper than Bain.

22 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Absolutely atrocious.

22 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

His brother (or someone in his family) sends threatening tweets to critics on social media.

17 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Naw he could not catch a cold and he was a big guy none of the keepers they had last year were good enough

17 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Sweet Jesus no.

pandarilla’s already covered it but if he’s ever considered for a call up we’d be as well calling it a day.

14 hours ago, Enigma said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Wonderful - let's get him capped!

On 01/04/2019 at 20:16, eez-eh said:

Gordon’s was pretty shite as well and it’s not exactly something McGregor was known for either.

I’ll admit I haven’t seen him play in a while but I don’t know why he’s dropped out the equation so quickly. He was always solid enough and is still playing regularly for Hull (the team that let go of McGregor).

I’d be absolutely astonished if Marshall was no longer a better keeper than Bain.

Bain is awful

Marshall should be no 1