Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

57 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:
Not going to name him but he was journeyman type who played at Aberdeen for a while.
Nowhere near the playing ability of Brown but used the ability to wind him up as an equaliser.

Aye, okay then.

?

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Slippy G win ratio is less than 50% managed 53 games won 26 drawn 18 lost 9.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Worse than the bold pedro i think.

I'm sure a Celtic fan will be along in a minute to let us know.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

giphy.gif

I love that you don't get the irony of continually posting the same repetitive, tired regurgitated rubbish, in order to imply that someone else is boring.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I just think that laughing in the faces of sent off, or defeated players is poor form and that he should behave better than that as captain of a big club.  

Browns behaviour as captain of Scotland’s biggest team is deplorable IMO and sets  the wrong example to all youngsters in the country .

I don’t recall Billy McNeil Kenny Dalgleish Danny McGrain  or John Greig Sandy Jardine Richard Gough  acting like this ?

Then again they were footballers who knew the importance of captaining the Old Firm 

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

I smiled at my boss this morning. He's now getting me charged with intimidation.

Them's the breaks huh.

dependant ,on who your boss ,is either way gender wise your in the shit lol

1 minute ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Browns behaviour as captain of Scotland’s biggest team is deplorable IMO and sets  the wrong example to all youngsters in the country .

I don’t recall Billy McNeil Kenny Dalgleish Danny McGrain  or John Greig Sandy Jardine Richard Gough  acting like this ?

Then again they were footballers who knew the importance of captaining the Old Firm 

Come on the Halliday comment "he was coming to congratulate me" was funny.

3 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Richard Gough, no comment

41 minutes ago, nsr said:

Have you thought about getting a job?

nope , done my working stint , retired , lol,, loving to be relaxed now . get back to do your paid job . its no wonder this world is in such a state .