Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Rangers will win this ITGPGO (in this great poster's great opinion).

I seriously doubt it. Over the last few seasons Celtic have looked as if they are beginning to struggle but have been able to raise their game to a height this present Rangers team cant get near. I can see this happening again this weekend.

Rangers only chance is to play with the same intensity they did at Ibrox on the 29th but the referee will never allow them to play that way at Celtic Park. 

A win for the invincibles, putting pressure on match officials has paid off for them.

Collum still not had a *** game since they released a statement slaughtering him in November??

Bobby Madhun is to ref this one.

SFA going balls out to help the Govan franchise.

One of the least shit of a terrible bunch. At least it’s no Beaton, McLean or Dallas.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Collum still not had a *** game since they released a statement slaughtering him in November??

Did your pal at work tell you that? :rolleyes:

Missing your wee pal? :rolleyes:

It is also not true 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Nope, the H word isn't a bigoted/sectarian term, let me know if you think of one used on here. 

Oh it is and you know it is but if you want to be a bigot then you batter in. There are plenty that follow the team i support. Both as  bad as each other.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just did a quick check, I was right and you talk shit.

Checked as well and it is true. 

I was just coming on to say as much. 

Thing is i don't talk shit and when wrong i am more than happy to hold my hands up to it. Not really surprising though is it? Beaton didn't get a Rangers game for quite some time after his disgraceful performance in the Hibs game. They are protecting the referee 

On 3/25/2019 at 12:14, Gusty said:

Really looking forward to the weekend. I ll be up North and no access to a TV.

Sorry MJC but i honestly wont be watching this game. I wont even be keeping up to date with the scoreline. I ll be away walking around Ardfern / Oban area and whatever happens will happen whether i am watching or not.

If Rangers win then great but at the end of the day the league is over and i hate these games. They simply bring out the worst in both sets of supporters who will blame each other for whatever happens. 

OK if Rangers win i will find somewhere to watch the highlights. 

22 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Must've hurt when your team died.

5 hours ago, Gusty said:

I am sure it would if it ever happens i ll be sure to let you know;)

Thought as much.

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:14, Bohemian said:

I've been offered a ticket for this, couple of mates from Ireland heading to it, should I go? What should I expect? Will I be ok with a Hibs scarf in the jock stein lower? Do you bring your own blow up doll or are they supplied? Do I need to skelp a zombie to get a scarf for said doll? Might be good to see a game at Celtic without a poll in my way.... 

Do you have to answer a lot of questions before they let you watch a match?

SUNDAY 31 March sees Rangers travel to Celtic Park to contest the 3rd Old Firm Derby of the season.

You can watch the match in style in Bar 72 at Ibrox Stadium.

The day will begin when doors open at 11am, with a breakfast roll and pint on arrival. Nacho Novo and Marvin Andrews will be on hand to provide insight and recall their experiences of playing in the Old Firm Derby.

There will be pies and sausage rolls on offer at half time and a Q&A session with the ex-players and full time will see a prize draw with a chance to win Rangers memorabilia.

Tickets cost £36.00 per person and spaces are limited.