Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

^ And this is why the OF support is, has always been, and always will be a high percentage scum of the highest order. Utter refusal to improve their behaviour as long as they can point to the other side being "pewre worser than us" or complain that the other side is receiving preferential treatment.

On 03/04/2019 at 09:34, nsr said:

No, no, no. Celtic are the poor oppressed underdogs succeeding against all the odds.

On 03/04/2019 at 13:01, nsr said:

You lot celebrate like you're the downtrodden underdogs for some reason.

On 03/04/2019 at 13:10, nsr said:

Everyone except you and your sisters in blue seem to grasp this. I suspect it's due to the massive inferiority complexes that led you to support these two vile teams in the first place.

22 hours ago, nsr said:

As long as their sisters in blue get identical or worse treatment they won't complain about a thing.

34 minutes ago, nsr said:

^ And this is why the OF support is, has always been, and always will be a high percentage scum of the highest order. Utter refusal to improve their behaviour as long as they can point to the other side being "pewre worser than us" or complain that the other side is receiving preferential treatment.

You seem to be on a angry loop.

Interestingly on Celticminded a discussion around this, noticed the two examples given earlier in this  thread as precedent for citing  gestures to the crowd were before this,

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/new-sfa-rule-means-players-can-t-be-charged-over-gestures-1-4564160

Edited by LordHawHaw

Interestingly on Celticminded a discussion around this, noticed the two examples given earlier in this  thread as precedent for citing  gestures to the crowd were before this,
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/new-sfa-rule-means-players-can-t-be-charged-over-gestures-1-4564160

Anybody would think they were just making it up as they go along...

1 hour ago, LordHawHaw said:

Seems to be an open and shut case then .... lets see

39 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Anybody would think they were just making it up as they go along...

Wonder why they changed it?

32 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Lennon at press conference today :lol:

:lol: he'll be cited for goading at a press conference, wait that's the the rule they are making up on Monday

31 minutes ago, RPHG said:

Seems to be an open and shut case then .... lets see

They most likely changed it the day after, we'll need to wait and see

23 hours ago, The OP said:

Also had coins chucked at him* and guys on to fight him at Ibrox before all this. 

*Possibly batteries as well although the only photo from that game of a player holding a battery was Griffiths

Assault and battery?

It's a moot point to me, I'm happy that he gave a "get it up you gesture"  to people who were giving him abuse, as I said previously I would have ran through my knowledge of offensive gestures for them.

Lots of Celtic fans have the view that he did not make a offensive gesture or that it was directed to the Celtic support to say  " get it up them"  sufficiently far away from the Rangers support, I really dont care if he did or not, I'd like to think he was giving a wee bit back

I've no idea if any change to the laws around gestures to the crowd will make a difference or not

Edited by LordHawHaw

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The interesting thing is when he gets a ban and what game or games he will miss.

I don't think he should be banned but if he was and did miss the Rangers game you'd have to admit it would be funny?