Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

38 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

Yup for me anyway

I'd certainly agree that fans dishing it out to players then get upset when players react by a gesture are arses imo , particularly given the nature  the stuff Brown has to listen to.

Also had coins chucked at him* and guys on to fight him at Ibrox before all this. 

*Possibly batteries as well although the only photo from that game of a player holding a battery was Griffiths

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

Also had coins chucked at him* and guys on to fight him at Ibrox before all this. 

*Possibly batteries as well although the only photo from that game of a player holding a battery was Griffiths

Did they manage to get it back into him?

I'd imagine the Celtic fan, in trying to prove he done nothing, has implicated him with the GIRUY gesture towards the dignified ones.

The 'Broony' I think is ok, although I think he probably shouldn't have bothered, that above will get you done by the authorities.

As someone else mentioned, for the pish he puts up with well worth it. They'll tag it on to what ever he gets for last night. 

2 hours ago, LordHawHaw said:

Arfield seemingly likes it, but Brown reacts correctly to it

Dvl6-Q_WsAAu4PD.jpeg

Dvl6-Q9X4AERARR.jpeg

There's nothing to react to there, Just Sam Dingle looking sad.

6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I see you mite get your wish that Brown was out of order Monkey.
Since you have already said you hate Neil Lennon plus the posts on here about Brown your tolerance levels of Celtic are bordering on  bigotry status.  

Not liking celtic apparently makes you a bigot....

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Ah. Expected it to be something interesting. My mistake.

Most people would say that a pic of the missing link is quite interesting....

41 minutes ago, bennett said:

There's nothing to react to there, Just Sam Dingle looking sad.

Not liking celtic apparently makes you a bigot....

99% of folk on this forum must be bigoted towards you then :whistle

3 hours ago, nsr said:

They're the plucky Rebel Alliance fighting against the overpowering might of the Empire. They can do what they like because their ends justify any means.

Exactly!  Scott Brown being sanctioned, will be the biggest injustice on these shores since the Guildford Four. 

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I see you mite get your wish that Brown was out of order Monkey.
Since you have already said you hate Neil Lennon plus the posts on here about Brown your tolerance levels of Celtic are bordering on  bigotry status.  

Dislike and indeed loathing, need not equate to bigotry.

My dislike of the club (and indeed the two individuals you name, who do not share a common background) is entirely rational.

I voiced no wish for Brown to be punished anyway.  I just felt that his behaviour was poor.

13 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dislike and indeed loathing, need not equate to bigotry.

My dislike of the club (and indeed the two individuals you name, who do not share a common background) is entirely rational.

I voiced no wish for Brown to be punished anyway.  I just felt that his behaviour was poor.

I found it strange that your first posts were about Brown and not about the sevco players as the aggressors.
You as a neutral observer should have a balanced view of the events but you went straight for the deflection that it was all brown's fault.
Making a one-sided view for a neutral just paints the wrong picture.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

^ And this is why the OF support is, has always been, and always will be a high percentage scum of the highest order. Utter refusal to improve their behaviour as long as they can point to the other side being "pewre worser than us" or complain that the other side is receiving preferential treatment.