Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Honestly, give me strength.

The lengths your support will go to in order to try and make Celtic look blameless is quite remarkable.

The fact I'm finding myself having to break this down for you shows you're either being disingenuous or you actually believe Brown wasn't looking at the Rangers fans when he made that gesture.

Here's Scott Brown looking at the Celtic fans and celebrating with them:

5ca5ffd3635fb_Brown1.thumb.png.4cac89959f5a9058672637f2d1fde1dc.png

Here's Scott Brown, a second later, looking back at the Rangers end while giving it a 'GIRUT' gesture.

5ca5fff8c589d_Brown2.png.23588b75d2d5b3d2b6a4017cfc4fe354.png

It's okay to admit a Celtic player was in the wrong from time to time, you know?

Oh, and that Scottish bowls example (whatever the guy's intentions were) was absolutely framed by social media/the media as a GIRUT to the English, by the way.

:lol: Thanks Mr Zapruder. I see an arm pointed at the corner of the Celtic and and the main stand and a face pointed at the main stand. The greatest injustice of our times.

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

:lol: Thanks Mr Zapruder. I see an arm pointed at the corner of the Celtic and and the main stand and a face pointed at the main stand. The greatest injustice of our times.

Back, and to the left...

back, and to the left..

back, and to the left...

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

Consistent but consistently wrong seems to be the basic upshot. 

Yup for me anyway

I'd certainly agree that fans dishing it out to players then get upset when players react by a gesture are arses imo , particularly given the nature  the stuff Brown has to listen to.

8 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I think brown conducted himself with no class on Sunday, but the idea he's being sanctioned seems way over the top.

The sfa really are terrified of upsetting rangers.

Class again ?

If it's the events during the game then I have no real issues with them, he's paid to win. He did nothing that you will not see in lots of games

If it's for a gesture to Rangers fans I've already said I would have did a lot more and accepted the punishment

He's being sanctioned according to precedent  and quite a few other players apparently , reading the links provided I did not see the phrase " lack of class" used   be interesting if it was used in the game threads on here

Honestly, give me strength.
The lengths your support will go to in order to try and make Celtic look blameless is quite remarkable.
The fact I'm finding myself having to break this down for you shows you're either being disingenuous or you actually believe Brown wasn't looking at the Rangers fans when he made that gesture.
Here's Scott Brown looking at the Celtic fans and celebrating with them:
5ca5ffd3635fb_Brown1.thumb.png.4cac89959f5a9058672637f2d1fde1dc.png
Here's Scott Brown, a second later, looking back at the Rangers end while giving it a 'GIRUT' gesture.
5ca5fff8c589d_Brown2.png.23588b75d2d5b3d2b6a4017cfc4fe354.png
It's okay to admit a Celtic player was in the wrong from time to time, you know?
Oh, and that Scottish bowls example (whatever the guy's intentions were) was absolutely framed by social media/the media as a GIRUT to the English, by the way.
You must have realised by now that you are wasting your time with this. It would be nice to think they were just winding you up but, sadly, I think they have actually convinced themselves.

I have some sympathy with the authorities.  

Many fans need to take a fvkkin good look at ourselves and give ourselves a shake.

We dish out sometimes unspeakable shyte but then get all frilly knickered about a GIRFUY gesture or the cupping of ears, the shh finger to lips gesture or even the pretending to have an even bigger belly than he does gesture by Boyd (obviously that is unforgivable the knvt!). 

We bring it on ourselves, be it Aberdeen fans v Boyd, Cesspit fans v Logan, Pikey1 fans v McGinn.  It's all a bit of fun (apart from that knvt Boyd obviously, that is important and people die!  Well not people so much but obesity and heart disease are a big killer in Scotland).

There are genuine things that surround our game that are dark and need monitoring, but they are not cupping ears or GIRFUY gestures.

Yours

aDONis

P.S. Boyd is a knvt!

11 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

You must have realised by now that you are wasting your time with this. It would be nice to think they were just winding you up but, sadly, I think they have actually convinced themselves.

They're the plucky Rebel Alliance fighting against the overpowering might of the Empire. They can do what they like because their ends justify any means.