Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

Guest Moomintroll

Yep, just that one single photo, a very simple but complete depiction of C*ltic Football Club. Thanks for sharing.
Unflattering shorts.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Getting away from the Morelos nonsense what exactly did Halliday get sent of for, just to clear it up since I have no idea what he did wrong, other than maybe it was something he said?

Why didn't Ryan Kent get punished for violent conduct?

The rest of it just looked like handbags with the pushing and shoving.

Nobody saw it. There was a really good angle on the live Sky broadcast where you saw Madden running behind two players just as it happened.

59 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh Christ, this again.

Why are you observing this as if it's remotely insightful, or is countering anything said by anyone?  Of course the action says plenty of bad things about the bloke wielding the knife.

Do the concepts of contributory factors and professional responsibility, really baffle every Celtic fan?

Do you really have to ask that question?

Guest Moomintroll
It's weird how Odsonne Edouard hasn't been turned into an aggressive tube by the racist Scottish media and establishment. 
Brexitmateinnit, he's listened to the radio ads and registered. I have said it elsewhere but I do feel a bit sorry for Morelos, he appears to have a mental health issue that makes him lash out because of the pressure he is feeling. It is no laughing matter as I struggle every day with the same thing even though my job is piss easy and piss paid. He can't handle the pressure in spite of his obvious talent and he needs to take a step back.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh Christ, this again.

Why are you observing this as if it's remotely insightful, or is countering anything said by anyone?  Of course the action says plenty of bad things about the bloke wielding the knife.

Do the concepts of contributory factors and professional responsibility, really baffle every Celtic fan?

Yes, your theory that someone got stabbed in the neck partly because Scott Brown celebrated a win in an uncouth manner is both risible and baffling. 

Edited by The OP

Are we to believe that if Celtic hadn't celebrated their win so vigorously (in a stadium almost entirely filled with their own fans), then Rangers supporters around the country watching on TV would have been much less angry at losing?

21 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Amazing.

Particularly the "not in his psyche".

He has been booked for diving against us a couple of times this season and repeatedly tried it in the replay.

Let's not forget Morelos regularly ignores his own fans to celebrate in front of opposition fans.

"Papish behaviour", though.

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

Yes, your theory that someone got stabbed in the neck partly because Scott Brown celebrated a win in an uncouth manner is both risible and baffling.

Yes very good.

As you know, I have no such theory.

5 minutes ago, bendan said:

I can't believe nobody is talking about Lustig's extraordinarily s**** tattoos.

We usually just focus on how extraordinarily shit he is at football.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Nobody meaning the four officials?

If it was picked up on one of the cameras then surely it would be enough unless this was missed or does someone have to make a complaint to the compliance officer?

I would expect it to probably be picked up by the compliance officer - the process usually takes a couple of days.

Edited by craigkillie

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I would expect it to probably be picked up by the compliance officer - the process usually takes a couple of days.

SSN were saying hed "find out on Tuesday" if he faced any punishment, yesterday. 

30 minutes ago, The OP said:

Yes you do. You called it a contributory factor. I said 'partly because'. That means exactly the same thing. 

According to some mate, Scott Brown laughing and celebrating was a contributory factor in some ned stabbing someone else in the neck.

By that justification, the physical assaults on him during the game (that would typically land someone in the cells for the weekend) is clearly a justified contributory factor in me conducting a mass genocide of Rangers fans.

It's absolute whataboutery.

The fact that some people are trying to say Brown laughing and celebrating is somehow a greater danger to public safety than watching players elbow and punch each other is mental.

The real issue is the base mentality of absolute fuckwits who carry knives and think some random injustice they have received is an excuse to attempt to take the life of another human being.

2 minutes ago, OSP said:

According to some mate, Scott Brown laughing and celebrating was a contributory factor in some ned stabbing someone else in the neck.

By that justification, the physical assaults on him during the game (that would typically land someone in the cells for the weekend) is clearly a justified contributory factor in me conducting a mass genocide of Rangers fans.

It's absolute whataboutery.

The fact that some people are trying to say Brown laughing and celebrating is somehow a greater danger to public safety than watching players elbow and punch each other is mental.

The real issue is the base mentality of absolute fuckwits who carry knives and think some random injustice they have received is an excuse to attempt to take the life of another human being.

Agreed.

It's not the players or clubs fault that fans are morons but there are rules in place for a reason. It shouldn't be the players responsibility if fans can't control their anger but that's why there are rules in place against goading opposition fans.

Referees are criticised for booking players for celebrating with fans. It's not Edouards fault that a complete imbecile joins a mini pitch invasion with his Wayne under his arm but the yellow card you're supposed to get for jumping in to the fans etc is the only realistic deterrent the authorities can give.