Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Footballers don't have any responsibility then, glad you cleared that up.

Antagonising opponents to gain an advantage, hardly fits in with the sporting integrity ethos.

Scott Brown isn't responsible for a neanderthal stabbing someone, no. If that's enough to drive someone to violence then it says more about the individual committing the act. And frankly it says a lot about you, but we all already know you're a useless waste of space.

He wouldn't have gained an advantage if Morelos, Kent and ''oor Andy, protector of the Peepul' weren't thick enough to react to it. I guess intelligence and Rangers don't exactly go hand in hand.

3 minutes ago, S7C said:

I don't buy this nonsense that Brown has to partially shoulder the blame for stabbings and other mindless disorder. That's on the scumbags who bring a knife out to the football, not Scott Brown. He did what he's good at and it worked due to several of them being brainless enough to react to it.

Antagonizing the opposition is common in various other leagues and sports and people don't get stabbed over it. 

The Brown angle means we, well Rangers fans, are not talking about their season being over against expectations from Gerrard.  Also not talking about the indiscipline amongst the Rangers players with elbows, punches, and losing the plot, can Gerrard control his players?

Expect Traynor to be setting up the laager of being victimised over the next few days, they have nothing else to engage the fans with

I don't want to talk about a link between  Brown and assaults , thats simplistic, wrong and letting Rangers players off the hook

7 minutes ago, S7C said:

Scott Brown isn't responsible for a neanderthal stabbing someone, no. If that's enough to drive someone to violence then it says more about the individual committing the act. And frankly it says a lot about you, but we all already know you're a useless waste of space.

He wouldn't have gained an advantage if Morelos, Kent and ''oor Andy, protector of the Peepul' weren't thick enough to react to it. I guess intelligence and Rangers don't exactly go hand in hand.

Players have a responsibility for their actions, that's been widely acknowledged for years now.

Broonaldo can just wander around the pitch kicking people and feigning injury in order to get players sent off, just part of his game..

15 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

15 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

£500 fine for biting a police officer, that's some deterrent.

Edited by bennett

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco don't have a discipline problem then? 

I will be interested to see if the next team Morelos plays for whether  the manger can control him or not.

Then Gerard is either off the hook or on it for his behaviour.

2 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I will be interested to see if the next team Morelos plays for whether  the manger can control him or not.

Scottish football is probably more physical than most countries hes a good player but a very poor professional. 

4 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Before he played in Scotland he received no red cards.

Once he's been hounded out of Scotland .....

Just now, NFL12 said:

Why is he being hounded out of Scotland?

Good point. You'd think that we'd want quality players in our league, making the product better but....

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Good point. You'd think that we'd want quality players in our league, making the product better but....

Okay, how is he being hounded out of Scotland?

Edited by NFL12

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's very possible with slippy G being the best player in the dressing room he sees not just a lack of ability but also a lack of professional mentality.
Resorting too trying every trick in the book to pick up points.

You're at it here, you have to be.

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Scottish football is probably more physical than most countries hes a good player but a very poor professional. 

One weakness that other pros exploit. I wonder after watching the Colombian national side how he’d get on in their national league. Maybe not as physical but it looks more cynical than our league. Broadfoot excluded here.

Edited by NFL12