Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

7 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Yeah seriously. Morelos reaction is unforgivable but Browns cynical intention was clear. He fouls his opponent and is rewarded for his actions. If Morelos ignores him and runs back into position, Brown follows him and continues to niggle until he gets the bite he’s after. It’s only a matter of time, and would be with most players, never mind someone as temperamental as the targeted Morelos.

Is that really an acceptable part of the game? I can’t think of any other sport where it’s so casually tolerated.

The reaction of  folk like you is what makes results like yesterdays very sweet, Boab.

”It’s us v them” :lol: 

It’s currently 14 - 1 to “them”. :lol: 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's pretty piss poor journalism. Someone better get their baws booted for that.

Absolutely.  Sadly, not too surprising in this day and age such is the quest for "likes". 

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's a game of football ffs. It's not and shouldn't be treated so seriously

Bobby Barr was doing the get it right fucking up you gestures to Arbroath fans as little as a few weeks ago and it was fucking hilarious. Even gave one of our players a wee wave as he was sent off. I was all for it and I said that at the time too it's all there in writing if you want to go and look

Who cares

The difference between Bobby Barr’s antics and Browns is that nobody got stabbed in Arbroath after.

Brown running into the crowd at Rugby Park started a pitch invasion where 2 twats in parkas got as far as the half way line , flares let off and several families with kids at the front of the East stand felt threatened. So that’s alright is it ? 

Dylan Kerr whilst playing and scoring for Killie ran up 20 odd steps into the Moffat Stand behind the goal , no pitch invasion occurred and everyone laughed at his antics .

The point being when you play for either of the old firm some of the brain dead fans are emboldened by the actions of there hero’s . They don’t react like normal fans that’s why the police commander had a wee word with the players before the match an occuramnce that happens at no other football match in Scotland I’ll bet .

28 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's pretty piss poor journalism. Someone better get their baws booted for that.

Send Morelos round, he'll have nothing better to do as he's been prevented from doing his job for the next 4 weeks

What chance have you got when one of the most popular posts on a Bears Den thread is calling for a 'cleansing' of Celtic fans (hint: Catholics).5ca2792e655fc_BearsDen.thumb.png.53bed890b68f9f5ed15549145c887e54.png

I genuinely don't understand how that doesn't fall under some sort of online terrorism act.

12 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Well more has to be done as it's not been very effective.

It's been extremely effective and has excited attention from parts of England, most notably London, that have recently had a spiralling problem of this nature.  Has this really passed you by?

Of course the issue hasn't been eradicated up here - that would be unrealistic.  It's very clearly been tackled though, with considerable success.

11 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

What chance have you got when one of the most popular posts on a Bears Den thread is calling for a 'cleansing' of Celtic fans (hint: Catholics).5ca2792e655fc_BearsDen.thumb.png.53bed890b68f9f5ed15549145c887e54.png

I genuinely don't understand how that doesn't fall under some sort of online terrorism act.

Guaranteed that 'Blue Avenger' has a picture of Tommy Robinson with tape over his mouth somewhere on his Facebook page. 

20 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Ahhh just what this fixture needs - a genocide.

Is there any appetite for Scotland becoming independent from Glasgow? We all know it’s a shithole, that’s a given. Would it not be prudent to cast them adrift and leave them with Rangers, Celtic, Violence, Foodbanks, Bigotry etc? They really are a parasitical blight.

30 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I agree. But, their defence in court would begin with the words “ What about......”

They think that’s  their get out clause.

6 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Is there any appetite for Scotland becoming independent from Glasgow? We all know it’s a shithole, that’s a given. Would it not be prudent to cast them adrift and leave them with Rangers, Celtic, Violence, Foodbanks, Bigotry etc? They really are a parasitical blight.

Aye. The rest of the country is heaven. Like there’s nae violence or bigotry anywhere else in Scotland - whit a fuckin stupid post.

57 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Thankfully, he’s our tit.

This has to be the first time that I've seen Spiers being negative about celtic.

I don't buy this nonsense that Brown has to partially shoulder the blame for stabbings and other mindless disorder. That's on the scumbags who bring a knife out to the football, not Scott Brown. He did what he's good at and it worked due to several of them being brainless enough to react to it.

Antagonizing the opposition is common in various other leagues and sports and people don't get stabbed over it. 

1 minute ago, S7C said:

I don't buy this nonsense that Brown has to partially shoulder the blame for stabbings and other mindless disorder. That's on the scumbags who bring a knife out to the football, not Scott Brown. He did what he's good at and it worked due to several of them being brainless enough to react to it.

Antagonizing the opposition is common in various other leagues and sports and people don't get stabbed over it. 

Footballers don't have any responsibility then, glad you cleared that up.

Antagonising opponents to gain an advantage, hardly fits in with the sporting integrity ethos.

Archived