Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

10 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I don’t recall Billy McNeil Kenny Dalgleish Danny McGrain  or John Greig Sandy Jardine Richard Gough  acting like this ?

Then again they were absolute personality vaccuums

Honestly man, the nick of the mewling about Brown.

Incites Hearts fans? Hahaha!

Bams up the Dons? What a boy!

Makes a world class rip roaring c**t of the ages out of Rangers? FETCH MY PEARLS.

Transparent as f**k.

38 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

You're retired? Enjoy your pint. You'll be dead long before any of us. Except Bennett who is a fat wheezing mess.

a death wish . such a nice comment  from you . enjoy your time . if one works and feeds ones family, keeps them safe and warm ,well thats what one does , yes ?

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's been years since I've listened to super scoreboard but I think I'll tune in tonight. What time is it on ?

Yes Laurie, you haven't listened to Clyde in years....

Didn’t realise Scottish football had this high a volume of jammy wearers watching it. Shithousing is a part of the game at all levels. If anything, it’s one of the more entertaining elements of our game. If the behaviour on display yesterday was enough to justify violence, the cities of Barcelona and Madrid would’ve each looked like current day Syria in the Pepe/Ramos days.

On Brown, a Ranger player - I think Jack - had a wee clipped heels effort on him early doors and he literally laughed it off. The fact that he has the last laugh 95% of the time is less to do with Brown being some kind of super-villain and more to do his club’s main rivals being a gang of perma-raging losers who pretty much never turn up for a big game.

The only morally questionable aspect of all this, is deliberately targeting a literal simpleton to wind him up. I wasn’t complaining when McGregor smashed him 5 mins into our last game v Rangers though. 

Well said as usual

Can't believe people are still calling Brown stupid, he must be the smartest player in the country. Technically isn't anything great but he is still captain of Celtic and sits back and strolls it at 34 year old every week. Scotland could've really used him in Kazakhstan last week, a proper winner and leader.

Never done a thing wrong yesterday, right on the line but never crossed it. As I said, clever.

The rage he generates from Rangers fans and players is incredible, wouldn't be surprised to see him attacked at Ibrox...

ETA; Also the idiots fighting and stabbing each other cannot be brought back to anything that happened on the park yesterday. That was great entertainment, even wee Morelos getting sent off was box office. My reaction and the reaction of any normal sane human being would be to have a wee laugh about it while watching, not to work yourself up into a rage filled stabbing/fighting frenzy.