Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Give us the explicit ruling under which you would justify a red card for Scott Brown

Eta please ensure it squares up with your opinions on Morelos having his against Aberdeen rescinded, and also him NOT being sent off for booting Brown in the balls among other things at Ibrox.

The mental contortionism should be fun to watch

they should all be reds bar Browns which should be a yellow.

mental how this has changed over the years.  wouldn't even be a debate ten years ago.

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That never happened though. He was standing at the side and was laughing as Morelos was walking past him.

It's not common but it happens.

reading some of the comments here, if you have never put a pair of football boots on , you wont get it .having had the experiance of playing at a much, lower level , it,s common practice ,to sledge a opposition player , even more so when you realise  he can be a possible game changer .it happens in all sports , not just football . did brown set out to upset him , well yes he did , just part of the game at any level. just an observation , that just before the game kicked off , morelos,es own player clearly gestured to him, FINGERS TO HIS OWN TEMPLES  ,, keep the head . pity he didnt take notice of that , .He has talent , no doubt and was suckered in by brown . it,s part of the game at any level .

2 minutes ago, angusog said:

reading some of the comments here, if you have never put a pair of football boots on , you wont get it .having had the experiance of playing at a much, lower level , it,s common practice ,to sledge a opposition player , even more so when you realise  he can be a possible game changer .it happens in all sports , not just football . did brown set out to upset him , well yes he did , just part of the game at any level. just an observation , that just before the game kicked off , morelos,es own player clearly gestured to him, FINGERS TO HIS OWN TEMPLES  ,, keep the head . pity he didnt take notice of that , .He has talent , no doubt and was suckered in by brown . it,s part of the game at any level .

Comma -> ,

Apostrophe -> '

Capital letter at the beginning of a sentence -> Reading...

Weirdly your spelling contains no errors that I can see.

8 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I smiled at my boss this morning. He's now getting me charged with intimidation.

Them's the breaks huh.

Was in the bank this morning, smiled at the bank teller...getting done with armed robbery.

My own fault I suppose.

55 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah, it's very obvious what he's up to.

I don't have a particular problem with what he did during the 90 minutes. It's up to the opposition not to react and they fell for it hook, line and sinker.

After full time whistle though he was cringe worthy and embarrassing. Mocking the opposition players and fans and acting a c**t in his post match interview then by all accounts on social media. When the 90 minutes is over and you've won, a bit of respect is in order IMO.

Naw, not when it comes to those horrible c***s, no goading or taunting of them is too much, the more the merrier, f**k them.

28 minutes ago, nsr said:

Comma -> ,

Apostrophe -> '

the school teachers back , as i said , im in the pub. your are at work,and not doing your paid job .lol , another pint on it,s way what a fud .

Just now, angusog said:

the school teachers back , as i said , im in the pub. your are at work,and not doing your paid job .lol , another pint on it,s way what a fud .

Have you thought about getting a job?

45 minutes ago, nsr said:

Comma -> ,

Apostrophe -> '

I like when he puts two commas together for no discernible reason.

He deserves respect though, because he's put on boots before.

18 hours ago, Snafu said:

I don't like the Daily Mail very much but I wanted to read the article myself which gets your ire so much. What the writer Frazer Mackie quoted was Mike Fisher who is the Director of the British Association for Anger Management talking about Alfredo Morelos with his lack of self discipline and mentioned the mind management programme The Chimp Paradox  which might be of help to Morelos in the current circumstances. The book was written by sports psychologist Professor Steve Peters who has worked with a good number of sports stars in the past including Chris Hoy, Victoria Pendleton and the England football team including yes Steven Gerrard.

I take it you didn't read the article then?

Who ever thinks that Alfredo Morelos was called a chimp is a fucking moron.

Image result for the chimp paradox

I assumed he had a pet chimp called Brian.

5ca229fdb43b5_Screenshot_2019-04-01ArticleonAlfredo.png.1254c3cb29e03ddf07b52c5e6905eadc.png