Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

7 minutes ago, MonEhTon said:

In fairness, that level of delusion is not exclusive to Rangers; Celtic fans are just as bad with their conspiracies.

As odious as both sets of fans are there was a time, not even that long ago, when the Rangers bunch were slightly less point-and-laughable because of their lack of conspiracying and because chunks of them didn't support a seperate national team.

The fact that both sets think they're hard done by in a league where virtually everything is done to accommodate and appease them shows just how thick and hard-of-thinking yer average Old Firm & 'Rangers' bellend is.

It wasn't genius for Brown to get Morelos sent off.

It didn't have to be. It was entry level stuff from Brown, but Morelos is such a monumental cretin that he hugely overreacted.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Dele outing himself as a massive ***.

If that's how it's coming across, so be it. I'm just aiming for some consistency across the board. Something which would be happening if it were any one of your clubs involved. 

I see Tierney just got a free kick for Kent "putting his foot across his path". 

If that's how it's coming across, so be it. I'm just aiming for some consistency across the board. Something which would be happening if it were any one of your clubs involved. 
I see Tierney just got a free kick for Kent "putting his foot across his path". 

Why didn’t he get booked [emoji33]

I work with a few ST holders at a Ibrox.

They actually do think the Public, SFA and MSM are racist and he is victimised.

The guy is a snivelling, immature, cheating, moaning faced c**t. End of.

Cmon Celtic 3 or 4 more would be lovely.
Should definitely say to them that it's because he's a Catholic.

It wasn't genius for Brown to get Morelos sent off.
It didn't have to be. It was entry level stuff from Brown, but Morelos is such a monumental cretin that he hugely overreacted.
I was expecting something much more creative and sinister from brown - but he barely does anything.

Of course he's trying to annoy the young nutter, but it's just a coming together to hinder his movement. He's just ensuring some contact. Folk early on describing it as a trip or kick-out by brown are over-egging his role. Morelos is just absolutely nuts.