Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

That Stevie Gee press conference on the news tonight about lions and fucking zoos was pure Caxinha at his finest, guys losing the fucking plot  [emoji1]

It's comedy gold. Watching and laughing at it I found myself hoping one of the hacks would stand up and start to shuffle towards him...  

[insert Still Game Winston Steevie gif]

Because I obviously canny.

With sevco playing a 4-3-3 I would like to see Celtic match up with a 4-3-3 even thou it won't happen.
                                                                                                          Bain
           Toljan                                     Ajer                                                          Boyata                                   Tierney
                             Ntcham                                                          brown                           McGregor
                            Burke                                                              Edouard                        Weah

Each player winning their own battles Celtic's 11 are better than sevco's 11

39 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

With sevco playing a 4-3-3 I would like to see Celtic match up with a 4-3-3 even thou it won't happen.
                                                                                                          Bain
           Toljan                                     Ajer                                                          Boyata                                   Tierney
                             Ntcham                                                          brown                           McGregor
                            Burke                                                              Edouard                        Weah

Each player winning their own battles Celtic's 11 are better than sevco's 11

Bain at right back ?? Strange selection. You’d probably still beat them mind you.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:
20 minutes ago, The OP said:
When Monkey Tennis appears on a thread

Im pretty sure Rangers are his big team

Nah he doesn’t like either Rangers club or Celtic, as he’ll tell you over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't even like fitba.

He is without doubt one of the most pathetic c***s on this forum, wouldn’t even like to think what he’s like in real life.

Hates the Sevco though so he’s good with me.

4 hours ago, Tartantony said:
5 hours ago, The OP said:
When Monkey Tennis appears on a thread

Im pretty sure Rangers are his big team

You've seen the pics of him, No.8 and Tedi sashing it up at Palmerston then....