Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

I've been offered a ticket for this, couple of mates from Ireland heading to it, should I go? What should I expect? Will I be ok with a Hibs scarf in the jock stein lower? Do you bring your own blow up doll or are they supplied? Do I need to skelp a zombie to get a scarf for said doll? Might be good to see a game at Celtic without a poll in my way.... 
Yes
A *** skelping
Yes
Bring your own
Yes please
It's "pole"

A gripe I've held for around 20 years?  If you like.
Or you could just see it as a stupid remark I remember somebody making once - a recollection that was prompted by the thread title, and which in turn prompted me to make a daft wee offhand attempt at a joke.

It's definitely one of them.

^^^hoose rice.

Won't be watching. No one outside the bigot brothers has any interest in this fixture, as will be illustrated by the fact that this will be a very quiet thread and won't be full of fans of several different clubs talking about it. No, not at all.

I know this wee jibe is supposed to irk those who have come on a Celtic-Rangers match thread to only say they won’t be watching it but it looks like those past comments have really left a mark on you. This must be the 60th consecutive Celtic-Rangers thread you’ve mentioned this very point.

I'm not feeling the usual buzz I feel in the lead up to this fixture. On the one hand, Sevco are really poor. On the other hand, the football we have been playing since Neil Lennon took charge has hardly been inspiring to watch. I'm not worried about the outcome, I can't see us losing this game. But I don't see it being a tanking either. If I had to put money on it I would likely go for another narrow Celtic victory. 1-0 or 2-0. Something like that. 

10 hours ago, The OP said:

I remember when Brother Walfrid said "make sure the offhand jokes you make online are current or you might seem like you have a massive chip on your shoulder. Also I apologise for mentioning chips given the potato thing. Don't flame me on Twitter".

Brother Walfrid eh?

Whiling away eternity here in Dumfries.

3 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

I know this wee jibe is supposed to irk those who have come on a Celtic-Rangers match thread to only say they won’t be watching it but it looks like those past comments have really left a mark on you. This must be the 60th consecutive Celtic-Rangers thread you’ve mentioned this very point.

You're probably right, I am being a bit silly.

I mean it's not as if threads like these have been full of non OF fans saying exactly what I said in my first post in this thread for ages and only stopped when people like me started pointing out that they always say that they won't be watching and have no interest, when in fact they clearly will be watching and have plenty interest in this fixture, but you know...trolling c***s gonna be a trolling c**t. :)

On 22/03/2019 at 09:45, DanMc99 said:

0-0, no real chances,plenty of tackles and over hit passes. some serious deedly dee music and ofcourse songs about a battle that no one even has photographic evidence happened.

Probably this. 

22 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Will El Buffalo finally break his El Duck against El Hoops?

El probably not.

I was watching the highlights of the 4-0 game and it did strike me that he'll get a goal against us eventually. His performances v Celtic are more Kenny Miller than Fatty Boyd. I didn't really notice a couple of his chances in that game at the time because I was busy huddling. 

Really looking forward to the weekend. I ll be up North and no access to a TV.

Sorry MJC but i honestly wont be watching this game. I wont even be keeping up to date with the scoreline. I ll be away walking around Ardfern / Oban area and whatever happens will happen whether i am watching or not.

If Rangers win then great but at the end of the day the league is over and i hate these games. They simply bring out the worst in both sets of supporters who will blame each other for whatever happens. 

OK if Rangers win i will find somewhere to watch the highlights. 

6 hours ago, Gusty said:

Really looking forward to the weekend. I ll be up North and no access to a TV.

Sorry MJC but i honestly wont be watching this game. I wont even be keeping up to date with the scoreline. I ll be away walking around Ardfern / Oban area and whatever happens will happen whether i am watching or not.

If Rangers win then great but at the end of the day the league is over and i hate these games. They simply bring out the worst in both sets of supporters who will blame each other for whatever happens. 

OK if Rangers win i will find somewhere to watch the highlights. 

Must've hurt when your team died.