Celtic v Rangers: Mothering Sunday: Midday

A red card for McGregor or Morelos for the mother of heads gone from the **** on mother's Day please.

3-0, should be straight forward, other than the impressive but unhinged El Buffalo and Ryan Kent who has looked pretty good the games I have saw him in they are brutal, seriously fucking rotten.

Won't be watching. No one outside the bigot brothers has any interest in this fixture, as will be illustrated by the fact that this will be a very quiet thread and won't be full of fans of several different clubs talking about it. No, not at all.

Either an absolute horsing or a late, late injury time winning goal to be inflicted upon Rangers* please.

The sight of morosely despondent **** or hope-stripped despondent **** after either make equally delightful viewing.

Only downside being Celtic would win obviously.

39 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A small crowd for this one I'd have thought.

As Dalglish pointed out, you can't expect a decent gate when a match falls on Mother's Day.

Am I correct in guessing that this is a gripe you have held for around 20 years about an (otherwise completely forgotten) offhand excuse by a failing manager? :lol:

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Am I correct in guessing that this is a gripe you have held for around 20 years about an (otherwise completely forgotten) offhand excuse by a failing manager? :lol:

A gripe I've held for around 20 years?  If you like.

Or you could just see it as a stupid remark I remember somebody making once - a recollection that was prompted by the thread title, and which in turn prompted me to make a daft wee offhand attempt at a joke.

It's definitely one of them.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A gripe I've held for around 20 years?  If you like.

Or you could just see it as a stupid remark I remember somebody making once - a recollection that was prompted by the thread title, and which in turn prompted me to make a daft wee offhand attempt at a joke.

It's definitely one of them.

I remember when Brother Walfrid said "make sure the offhand jokes you make online are current or you might seem like you have a massive chip on your shoulder. Also I apologise for mentioning chips given the potato thing. Don't flame me on Twitter".

10 hours ago, MJC said:

Won't be watching. No one outside the bigot brothers has any interest in this fixture, as will be illustrated by the fact that this will be a very quiet thread and won't be full of fans of several different clubs talking about it. No, not at all.

Copied and pasted from the last OF thread

I hope there will be copious amounts of violence so the world can witness beyond doubt that the Old Firm rivalry (such as it is) is a bad thing.

I hope that the handful of decent people in the stadium are not caught up in said violence and can safely make their way home, and then start supporting their local teams instead.

Prediction:

Steven Gerrard to propose to Neil Lennon at half time in the centre circle. 

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A small crowd for this one I'd have thought.

As Dalglish pointed out, you can't expect a decent gate when a match falls on Mother's Day.

Yeh but surely they will have bought the School Uniforms by now? 

My personal favourite 

I've been offered a ticket for this, couple of mates from Ireland heading to it, should I go? What should I expect? Will I be ok with a Hibs scarf in the jock stein lower? Do you bring your own blow up doll or are they supplied? Do I need to skelp a zombie to get a scarf for said doll? Might be good to see a game at Celtic without a poll in my way.... 

Edited by Bohemian