When did you join our online community?

When did you join?   

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joined July 31st 2007. Like others it was because .net was a big horrendous bag of w**k ran by absolute bell ends who genuinely thought they were some sort of big deal and were doing a vital job.
5 warning points.
0 name changes.

Warning points were for what infringement? Implied or real?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Warning points were for what infringement? Implied or real?

I think they were for being too witty.

I used some bad words and make a joke about Stephen Fry

39 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

^^^^^ Getting old.

My friend (who is a St J fan) was out walking his dog on the beach and met the llama. Not sure who its owner supports but the llama is definitely a Cowden fan (though I’ve never seen it at Central Park). 

Not sure which beach - he lived at North Queensferry but usually walked the dog on the beach at South Queensferry but it could also be somewhere between North Queensferry and Inverkeithing or Aberdour. 

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

The beach behind the camelid looks like the sandbank created at Silver Sands when the tide goes out.

58c7c8820ab84_CowdenbeathLlama.thumb.jpg

You’ll know the area better than me - you can see the platforms etc better here. Between NQ and inverkeithing?

79538A31-06FB-425F-8A4C-5D0EC0F8A106.jpeg

Joined in 2007, when I was...11. Christ.

Posted a lot at the start, all shite, since I wasn’t even a teenager. Spent a few years being fairly inactive, hence my post count going from about 15k to
Gained a lot from this place though and met a few good people over the years. Strangely, it was also on here that I told anyway I was a massive homo for the first time. I guess the anonymity made it easier to tell people here before anywhere else.

33 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Joined in 2007, when I was...11. Christ.

Bit worrying that I may have been slagging off people as young as that over the years. Sure they deserved it though.

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm pretty sure you have to be 13 to sign up here. I'll have to schedule a meeting with the mods to discuss what action to take. 

Whew, that's a relief.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Bit worrying that I may have been slagging off people as young as that over the years.

Just had that exact same thought :unsure:

I generally picture the average user to be kinda mid 30s to mid 40s (although I'm not myself)

Should maybe calm my language down a bit for the wee f'ckers !

2015 apparently. 1 username, no bans/warnings. Utterly beige. ‘Yer club died’ type pish wasted on me.

What initially caught my attention, for a Scottish football forum, and what prompted the sign up after maybe a few months lurking, was the Dead Pool.

I now know it is/was being done many places elsewhere but you never forget your first. And the PnB version has that je ne sais quoi Scottish irreverence to it.

Anyway, anybody looked at the leaderboard over the last couple of weeks??

Today is my 10th p&bday. How the time flies! I knew it was around ten years ago but to be on this very day... spooky stuff.

Joined because my mate told me about it at school and quite liked it. Only ever had this one username and I have no idea how to change it - but if I get the chance then I absolutely will. No warning points either because I'm not remotely edgy enough for the Falkirk mafia to get involved in my comings and goings.

In my time here I've learned much, grown to love Partridge-based references - but my favourite ever p&b moment was Chigsy's (RIP in pieces sweet prince xoxo) brief but beautiful stay with us. I hope that he and Gary Morrison managed to sort things out in the end #Chigsy4Mod 

Archived