When did you join our online community?

When did you join?   

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

To be fair, he's been trying to kill the forum for years with his Grim O'Grady and 8MileBU aliases.

his latest ploy is to post as a mad Liverpool/Whitehill supporter apparently... 

the twisted b*****d! 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

his latest ploy is to post as a mad Liverpool/Whitehill supporter apparently... 

the twisted b*****d! 

He’s one twisted man Tam :D.

Think I joined about 2007 really only for the non league stuff. It was a great source of info prior to Twitter really taking off. 

Enjoy the odd post on the Misc thread but it’s died a death in recent years. 

Warning points 0.   

Own team's forum being terrible seems to be a common theme. I always lurked on dafc.net but just couldn't gel with it. The GN forum used to seem a bit intimidating in comparison but made good reading. Folk with wit and the ability to spell. They've mainly all died/been banned/left of course and when the standards dropped I grabbed the chance to start spouting pish of my own on here. 

I actually signed up in 2003 but never posted or even really read the forum. I think my original username would have been CoolMango. Joined again in 2006, having been banned from Raith FanTalk, in my current guise. Mad to think I was still at school when I started posting on here.

I joined back in January 2004.  My Dad was a member and he suggested I join up and helped me come up with the name.  The only Cowdenbeath 'forum' was a comments section on the old Cowdenbeath.net site which rarely had any replies.

Name changes - 0. Why change perfection? Still as proud today as I was back then when we came up with the name :lol: 

I joined back in January 2004.  My Dad was a member and he suggested I join up and helped me come up with the name.  The only Cowdenbeath 'forum' was a comments section on the old Cowdenbeath.net site which rarely had any replies.
Name changes - 0. Why change perfection? Still as proud today as I was back then when we came up with the name :lol: 

What’s the story behind your Avatar? I remember reading about that picture in the past (maybe when this very question was raised before?) but cant remember any details.

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

What’s the story behind your Avatar? I remember reading about that picture in the past (maybe when this very question was raised before?) but cant remember any details.

I honestly can't remember the exact story.  I'm sure a Dunfermline fan was walking along a beach somewhere and came across a guy out with his pet wearing a Cowdenbeath scarf :lol:  Was it @Grant228 who posted about it?  

In August it will be 10 years since I joined P&B, as you can see I'm a prolific poster :whistle It's only in the last year or so that I've moved from lurker to periodic contributor.

I was missing some Scottish football banter, there was an Ayrshire derby approaching and then I heard Div on Off the Ball but I didn't let that put me off.

One of my personal P&B highlights was watching the whole Tamara/Open letter saga unfold before my eyes....pure box office and maximum P&B.

I like you guys, you're alright 

I honestly can't remember the exact story.  I'm sure a Dunfermline fan was walking along a beach somewhere and came across a guy out with his pet wearing a Cowdenbeath scarf :lol:  Was it [mention=13347]Grant228[/mention] who posted about it?  

Cheers, I kinda remembered it was on a beach in Fife. Hopefully Grant gets back to me.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

I honestly can't remember the exact story.  I'm sure a Dunfermline fan was walking along a beach somewhere and came across a guy out with his pet wearing a Cowdenbeath scarf :lol:  Was it @Grant228 who posted about it?  

That doesn't ring any bells matey. 

Pretty gutted because it sounds like absolute patter.

Hopefully someone kens the story. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

That doesn't ring any bells matey. 

Pretty gutted because it sounds like absolute patter.

Hopefully someone kens the story. 

It was 100% a Dunfermline fan.  Apologies for giving you undeserved credit :P 

@Shandon Par I think is the guy going by my messages on here!

Joined July 31st 2007. Like others it was because .net was a big horrendous bag of w**k ran by absolute bell ends who genuinely thought they were some sort of big deal and were doing a vital job.

5 warning points.

0 name changes.

Archived