When did you join our online community?

When did you join?   

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

You are welcome JD. Has the help and advice been put to use and case closed now?

I’m attending a conference about new regs, legislation and liability etc in Glasgow next Thursday so might have some new dynamite for you to chuck at them if you need it.

Not closed yet. I will PM for obvious reasons.

Joined in June 2012 when I was in the Australian outbacks doing a bit of regional work and felt homesick and wanted to speak to Scottish people. Admittedly I could have made a better first impression.

21 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Joined 2014 and am just coming up for my 5 year anniversary. (The 5 Year gift is 'wood' so don't bother getting me anything.)

I used to read the 'One F in Falkirk' forum and noticed the posters regularly slagging off P&B. Decided to come and see what the fuss was all about and the rest is history.

Ditto, except in 2010. Haven't met anyone on here and find the prospect slightly terrifying.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Ditto, except in 2010. Haven't met anyone on here and find the prospect slightly terrifying.

Soon m8 x

Better get my knee protectors on.

[mention]Bert Raccoon[/mention] and [mention]Scotty Tunbridge[/mention] are two posters I'd consider friends, but I only discovered they posted on here until after I met them. Same with Rodger although we can't mention him anymore, sadly.

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Met a few folk off here in my relatively short time as a poster and I was pleasantly surprised to find out they're all a bunch of losers. 

Next time I'm kicking the ball towards yer face ye arsehole

67A6DDD5-3FF0-4149-AE17-9FA5FECC6C96.gif

Joined March 2003, member #107 (if you're on laptop / desktop and hover over a username it shows the user number in the link), think David W is the only poster on the thread  (so far) who outlasts me, but that's only because I stuck with SFO a bit longer before moving over... think I've had this username over 10 years now.

Mental to think folk have been posting on here more than half their lives.

Archived