When did you join our online community?

When did you join?   

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joined 2014 and am just coming up for my 5 year anniversary. (The 5 Year gift is 'wood' so don't bother getting me anything.)

I used to read the 'One F in Falkirk' forum and noticed the posters regularly slagging off P&B. Decided to come and see what the fuss was all about and the rest is history.

2004 (it tells you on your profile page for those who arent sure)

Original account but not the same name, changed it a few times when I was a lowly platinum member. Not allowed to now Ive ascended to mod.

No warning points and no bans :angel

ETA - I have no idea why I joined up!

2010, initially started posting on the Joonyurs forum before venturing out.  It's been fun.
Usernames - one
Warnings - nil
Friends -  Quite a few.

Would be pretty crazy behaviour of you started dishing out warning points to yourself right enough.

Joined 2005 but didnt post much until 2008 as it was frowned upon by my employer of the time.

Joined as I was nosey about what people were saying.

I had one earlier account that posted a couple of times. It was the name of a high ranking Nazi, I can't remember which.

Best friends with PC Cabe and Gunther.

I joined in March 2016 so fairly recently compared to most of the previous posters in this thread, I joined mainly because .net is awful and the Pars club didn't have very much traffic. Met the quiz team and they all seemed normal and a good laugh

Joined : 2009 - although I was certain I had a previous account circa 2005/6 but can't find any record of it.

Usernames : 1

Friends made : A few, I even had Philpy turn up at my boat one Sunday afternoon!

1 username

Joined because their was no real Dumbarton fans forum to speak of. Seen the Sons' Sorrow thread here while googling one day & joined.

Mon' the diddy teams  :1eye

ETA -the ability to play with avatars & gifs sealed the deal

7 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

2008, same username. 

Found 1 white witch (good guy).

updated for you.

Joined 2003, same username.  Believe I'm in the first 200 members.

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Joined in 2008, one account, two screen names

I joined because I found a thread when looking for something and thought it was funny (the forum, I don't remember the thread)

Please tell me your other name was Lionel Hutz.

I joined in February 2012, after some long time lurking. It coincided with Dundee United winning a cup game away in Glasgow...

No warning points, no other names, no friends - just like real life.

Joined in 2013.

1 warning point from Thundercunty.

I joined when reading up about Giovanni Di Stefano getting the jail and @Bigmouth Strikes Again put up a pic of GDS raising a glass at Dens.

Pished myself laughing and then got hooked.

Got lots of help and advice from fellow posters through my illness, losing my job and moving home.

Special thanks to 

@8MileBU

@Brother Blades

@G_Man1985

Archived