When did you join our online community?

When did you join?   

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joined 16 years and 1 week  ago (member number 181 btw)

1 username

Used to change my avatar every now and then but stuck with this one for quite a while, was Anna Kourakova sookin a lolly for ages. (and a gif of a fat couple humping for a time as well IIRC :unsure2:)

3 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Joined 2008

Usernames 1 - Although my only official warning points came from, not surprisingly, a member of the Falkirk based moderating team.  In his defence, I deserved it. 

It's been rescinded though, hasn't it?

Fun fact: Despite living in Glasgow and supporting Stranraer, I lived in Falkirk for several years. Conspiracy theorists ... start your engines. 

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's been rescinded though, hasn't it?

Fun fact: Despite living in Glasgow and supporting Stranraer, I lived in Falkirk for several years. Conspiracy theorists ... start your engines. 

Yes.  There was a thread a few years back where people were discussing what warning points they had, and it got chopped off by the Mod who issued it.  

Fun fact:  I've lived in Glasgow and my mum's originally from Stranraer (granny still lives there), but I've never lived in Falkirk. 

Joined 2012 /13
Usernames - around 12 or 13 I think. Mainly GrangeHill based, since my return, I’ve used Filth (the book by Irvine Welsh) themed names, I was previously DI Bruce Robertson but forgot my log in details.
I’ve been banned numerous times, yet have never had a warning point. The reasons for my bannings were entirely down to the fact that one mod thought my Tucker Jenkins or Roland browning account had a similar posting style to the multi-banned PB.
I’m very happy in this community & hope to continue making friends, that perhaps, I can stalk in real life.

Joined 2010, Usernames 1.

I joined because I was told it was a great place to meet hot girls.

Two warning points for being rude about the Daily Record and saying Sevco fans were walking away (seriously, wtf?)

Archived