Clyde vs Annan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought Annan acquited themselves fairly well back in december. Very little going forward but resolute at the back until the very last.
I agree, they looked a big strong team. We should remember though that we were without Goodwillie and, if I recall correctly, they only equalised with a deflection late in the game.

I think we'll need guile to beat Annan and Goodwillie will give us that.

2-0 Clyde

18 hours ago, David W said:

Despite the fact we got a draw, I think our toughest game this season was the match down at Annan when they absolutely battered us. Edinburgh/Peterhead's recent trips down there show we escaped with a good point. They're the best team in the league over the last 6 games, and second best over the last 10. We are obviously terrific as well (7 home wins in a row, and only one goal conceded) and we haven't lost to them since Barry Ferguson was in charge.

A tough game and a chance to set out a real marker ahead of the playoffs. I'm pretty sure Lamont will start, and then it's just a case of whether it's Boyle/Banks/Syvertsen/Love in the other spot.

Or Duffie!

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

I agree, they looked a big strong team. We should remember though that we were without Goodwillie and, if I recall correctly, they only equalised with a deflection late in the game.

I think we'll need guile to beat Annan and Goodwillie will give us that.

2-0 Clyde

Bossing it so far 

Archived