Clyde vs Annan

On 23/03/2019 at 17:52, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I've said it before but Tony Wallace is an absolute goon of a footballer. Absolute shitehawk. Annan suit his style of play and ability.

Just realised I actually mean Tommy Muir and not Wallace. Sorry, Tony!

Muir. You're a goon.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Just watched the highlights, no idea what the linesman thought he saw with the Currie incident. Well worth an appeal. 

Get it up Swinglehurst and Tommy Muir. Pair of muppets. 

I don't think the highlights totally exonerate Currie to be honest. He could easily have had a wee flick out at Muir on his way to the ground that is hidden behind bodies on the clip. However, even if he did and the red card was therefore justified, it's obviously a free-kick for Clyde and not a penalty, which suggests that the linesman didn't see the incident well at all.

15 minutes ago, David W said:

I don't think the highlights totally exonerate Currie to be honest. He could easily have had a wee flick out at Muir on his way to the ground that is hidden behind bodies on the clip. However, even if he did and the red card was therefore justified, it's obviously a free-kick for Clyde and not a penalty, which suggests that the linesman didn't see the incident well at all.

"Wee flicks" are allowed - at least they are  if your name is Alfredo Morelos ;).

Just watched the winner again. A very sweet goal, with three amigos from within the fantastic four involved for Annan. Unfortunately Hooper plays no part, but Muir and Smith combine to head the ball out to Goodwillie, before shithouse Swinglehurst heads it up appealingly for Rumsby to nod on to McNiff, who was left completely free by Muir. Lovely stuff.

59 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Just watched the winner again. A very sweet goal, with three amigos from within the fantastic four involved for Annan. Unfortunately Hooper plays no part, but Muir and Smith combine to head the ball out to Goodwillie, before shithouse Swinglehurst heads it up appealingly for Rumsby to nod on to McNiff, who was left completely free by Muir. Lovely stuff.

If you look carefully, then Tony Wallace whistles and points to the halfway line.

2 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

I don’t know how any of youse know all these players, I hardly know any opposition players nowadays, the only player I recognised from Annan was Swinglehurst, can recognise a c**t  when I see one.

Anyone with any sort of depth of knowledge about the majority of players at this level is a complete and utter virgin. I'm probably worse than most for it.

17 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Just realised I actually mean Tommy Muir and not Wallace. Sorry, Tony!

Muir. You're a goon.

Cheers mate.

Wallace is still a p***k too

I don’t know how any of youse know all these players, I hardly know any opposition players nowadays, the only player I recognised from Annan was Swinglehurst, can recognise a c**t  when I see one.

Probably eyeing up the summer transfer targets

Archived