Clyde vs Annan

Why? Not like it would change anything. 
Disguted to read a section of Clyde fans were involved in racism. 

Because it could help get Blair’s red card rescinded.

And “one” is not a section.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Adolfo Rios said:

Because it could help get Blair’s red card rescinded.

And “one” is not a section.

Why would they care about it being rescinded? 

If others were around him cheering his racism this is equally as bad. A section is accurate. 

Why would they care about it being rescinded?  If others were around him cheering his racism this is equally as bad. A section is accurate. 

The decision lead to Annan’s goal. I think their fans would have been interested to see how it came about.

Not one person that was there heard any cheering of him. He was pointed out and stewards stepped in but didn’t do enough at the time. But of course you know all the facts despite not being there at all but you carry on pissing in to the wind.

They are up and it's even worse Muir has hold of Blairs ankle and Blair looks just to fall over due to it and the linesman doesn't flag until he is surrounded by 2 Annan players, Muirs acting is first class though holding his head then getting up to have a go at linesman too. 

Swinglehurt should have received a booking aswell for deliberately barging into goodie after the ball went out of play. 

2 minutes ago, Gene Wilder said:
10 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:
Why would they care about it being rescinded? 
If others were around him cheering his racism this is equally as bad. A section is accurate. 

Is the 81 your IQ ? You are on here more than anyone else, closet Clyde fan ?

Lols says the guy that doesn’t know how to use punctuation. I’d save your energy for condemning racism.

Lols says the guy that doesn’t know how to use punctuation. I’d save your energy for condemning racism.

Ha ha ! Slags me for punctuation but starts a sentence with "lols", couldnt make this shit up ! Go back a couple of pages when you learn to read.....what a fuckin idiot !

4 hours ago, athletic 1 said:

Shame the racial abuse given out to one of ours players wasn’t so funny! The lad wasn’t even playing but was still getting abuse sitting in the stand! If it’s not your players being racists it’s the fans! Another points deduction I think

You really are taking this defeat hard.

Looks as if the linesman wasn't even going to raise his flag until the 2 Annan players ran towards him.

Make it even more bizarre that he is then responsible for the penalty award and red card.

Currie wasn't even looking at the player on the ground so if anything have accidentally caught him.

11 hours ago, the philosopher said:

This thread is just a comic strip. 98 % of the Clyde fans are totally delusional and obviously no idea about football.Don't even reply ,i'm not interested in you clowns  opinions.

Clyde are on a great run probably  the best in 10 years and  will give Peterhead a chase to the last.

I just  hope we can beat Brechin (sorry guys I think you will be 2nd bottom) and then the finale-  no fear over this side,that's if you  beat  Edinburgh City.

98% of the Clyde fans know that Annan FC are cheating thugs.

1 hour ago, Gene Wilder said:
1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Ha ha ! Slags me for punctuation but starts a sentence with "lols", couldnt make this shit up ! Go back a couple of pages when you learn to read.....what a fuckin idiot !

The irony meter just exploded. 

Why? Not like it would change anything. 
Disguted to read a section of Clyde fans were involved in racism. 

Would have had good money on you or one of the QP clowns to be all over this. You haven’t a clue what happened so f**k off to your own teams threads and give us peace.

OMG, never seen the penalty incident at the game, what an absolute disgraceful decision , absolutely no chance that red card wont be rescinded.  That certainly make the victory all the more sweeter and the antics of some of the Annan players was embarrassing especially the wee fud rolling about the ground and his miraculous recovery. To be fair i thought Annan looked decent and actually came out to have a go but some of their rough house tactics are a disgrace and thankfully they got what they deserved, nothing. 

Hi, I'm sure many of the older Clyde fans will know me from years back and they will know the stance I took after the Goodwillie signing. Well I finally gave in a returned yesterday.
I'm utterly dismayed at the behaviour of a section of our 'fans'. Yes, the racist comments came from an individual but he was being cheered on by at least 4 fellow supporters around him. At one point he was given a fucking standing ovation. Granted I'm out the loop but this behaviour can't be the norm??? 

Joined 3 hours ago, 1 post made.

Muzza81 alias?

Archived