Next Scotland Manager

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Fingers crossed Steve Clarkes aware of the outcome if he rejects it. 

No real Scot would allow Scotland Gemmill to take charge of the National Team.

It's his patriotic duty 

Resigned to it being Clarke and obviously gutted although he is clearly the best man for the job and will definitely improve us more than anyone else in the frame. Will just have to appoint the next Scotland manager as his replacement to keep this wild adventure going.

49 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Resigned to it being Clarke and obviously gutted although he is clearly the best man for the job and will definitely improve us more than anyone else in the frame. Will just have to appoint the next Scotland manager as his replacement to keep this wild adventure going.

Reserve your concerns for now; it's the SFA we're talking about. Surely they can't do the unthinkable and appoint a competent manager? Surely!?

I don't envy the position the Killie fans must be in. Keeping your best manager in a long time, or your country making appointing the best man for the job.
It probably will be Clarke now, but he seems like the type of guy who will tell the SFA to f**k off at the last minute just for a laugh.

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:

Best attitude to have

It's terrifying, but unsurprising, that Scotland Gemmill is being mentioned on the same shortlist as Clarke and McInnes.

Heard on the radio today that McInnes would love to manage Scotland someday, but he's not ready for it yet. Hopefully all the candidates have such self-awareness.

36 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I don't envy the position the Killie fans must be in. Keeping your best manager in a long time, or your country making appointing the best man for the job.
It probably will be Clarke now, but he seems like the type of guy who will tell the SFA to f**k off at the last minute just for a laugh.

I'd resigned myself to Clarke leaving this summer anyway, so I'd much prefer it to be for the Scotland job rather than to some no-mark English club.

Guest Jedi

On Brexit day when the polls closed the bookies were offering 1/9 on Remain, so still some hope. Step forward Scott Gemmill.

Edited by Jedi

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Couple of questions.

Why has this shortlist been leaked when 2 of the managers on the shortlist have a very important league game still to play?

Why is Gemmill on the list?

And why is there once again no foreigner on the list?

Maybe said managers have rejected the offer.

Scotland Gemmill’s job to lose imo.