Next Scotland Manager

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Well your post was clearly mocking the SFA for thinking they could punish Clarke and at the same time offer him a job.  

Yes. So I'm saying he should face punishment.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Are you guys suggesting that he shouldn't face punishment for his comments (as every other manager in the country would) because the SFA might want to appoint him? 

...have you been on the internet before?  I would've thought it would've been pretty obvious that the post wasn't entirely serious.

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

...have you been on the internet before?  I would've thought it would've been pretty obvious that the post wasn't entirely serious.

As I say, perhaps my brain isn't working today, but...

On 14/05/2019 at 08:39, forameus said:

Although in all seriousness I can definitely see the SFA giving him a ridiculously harsh punishment, getting him riled up, then the same panel turning around all smiles to give him his interview.  Then scratch their heads when he tells them to gtf.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Perhaps my brain isn't working today but you can consider me confused.

I was writing an (attempted) amusing imaginary scenario where Clarke goes to his hearing, is fined and given a touchline ban, then immediately offered the Scotland job.

It was to show how shit and inept the SFA are.

It was a joke.

The fact that they are apparently going to name the new man before the end of the week gives me hope that it is not SSC given that he has consistently said he wouldn’t make his decision until the season was over.

Appreciate things change and it’s only a couple of days earlier but I couldn’t imagine that Clarke will go back on his word.

The fact that they are apparently going to name the new man before the end of the week gives me hope that it is not SSC given that he has consistently said he wouldn’t make his decision until the season was over.

Appreciate things change and it’s only a couple of days earlier but I couldn’t imagine that Clarke will go back on his word.

Choosing a manager and naming a manager are different things...

Choosing a manager and naming a manager are different things...

Good shout, if they confirm the decision has been made but don’t announce the name then it’s definitely Clarke.

IMG_0838.jpg