BoydiesBelly

Next Scotland Manager

When you outnumber most other teams by 80 per cent your gonna get a few slipping through the gaps
But statistcally by demographics you will find it hard to find such a porportailly geneticly interbreaded support like Killie closest being Paisley
A cross between incest and architectural accident survivors pass the sick bucket please

Again, you’ve actually described fans of Sevco FC (club founded in 2012).

Three man shortlist, and "at least" one club has been contacted.

Manager expected to be in place before the next round of fixtures.

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

So that's Steve Clarke, David Moyes and...

Hopefully Slaven Bilic, more likely Scot Gemmill.

Going by last time it will be a first choice, an easy appointment at the bottom of the list and some names they will ignore after they make a complete arse out of approaching the first choice and go for the easy option to avoid embarrassment.

5cd78637a88aa_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.7cd20409f21328ddd8f60eb9531a570d.png

Derek McInnes red hot just now, Gemmill  "a good lad", still hanging around like a bad smell for some reason.

Strange comment from Clarke yesterday. Saying "I'm just focusing on Kilmarnock to the end of the season". Does this mean he is off no matter if Scotland or somewhere else?

Edited by SlipperyP

Hmm. I heard McInnes is on 15k a week at Pittodrie. Probably means we've upped the ante cash wise if we've lured him away from Pittodrie. I'm not sure he's the best man we could have got for biggish bucks.

I like McInnes but I always thought his name was getting mentioned simply due to being a decent Scottish manager as opposed to the job being right for him or him being right for the job.

It has to be Steve Clarke, surely?  Everything's pointing to somebody already in a club job.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Strange comment from Clarke yesterday. Saying "I'm just focusing on Kilmarnock to the end of the season". Does this mean he is off no matter if Scotland or somewhere else?

I think he'll leave this summer, but that comment means "Until the end of the season, all I'm focusing on is Kilmarnock".

34 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think he'll leave this summer, but that comment means "Until the end of the season, all I'm focusing on is Kilmarnock".

Why mention "end of season" and not just say "I'm focusing on Kilmarnock".  

It might just be me, but it did seem strange when I heard him yesterday on the radio, before the game v Hibs. I got the impression, that something was happening at the end of the season. Let's not talk about that now,as I'm the Kilmarnock manager until the end of the season.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Why mention "end of season" and not just say "I'm focusing on Kilmarnock".  

It might just be me, but it did seem strange when I heard him yesterday on the radio, before the game v Hibs. I got the impression, that something was happening at the end of the season. Let's not talk about that now,as I'm the Kilmarnock manager until the end of the season.

I think he is leaving Kilmarnock, not necessarily for Scotland.

Would be disappointed with Mcinnes.  Very meh appointment.

Edited by Kuro

If Div could introduce one of his word filters for every time someone refers to "Scott" Gemmill, that would be lovely.

The man's name is Scotland Gemmill, people.

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

5cd78637a88aa_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.7cd20409f21328ddd8f60eb9531a570d.png

Derek McInnes red hot just now, Gemmill  "a good lad", still hanging around like a bad smell for some reason.

Evens on McInness now. Someone probably put £100 on him and it swayed the market that much. 

4 minutes ago, RobbieD said:

Evens on McInness now. Someone probably put £100 on him and it swayed the market that much. 

8/11 for McInnes 6/4 for Clarke & 10/1 for Gemmill....

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

8/11 for McInnes 6/4 for Clarke & 10/1 for Gemmill....

He was Evens on Skybet. Down to 4/5 now. Still massive change from 1/6.

Surely it’s Clarke though. Or should be. Never know with the SFA

Hmm. I heard McInnes is on 15k a week at Pittodrie. Probably means we've upped the ante cash wise if we've lured him away from Pittodrie. I'm not sure he's the best man we could have got for biggish bucks.
Surely he's not on 15k a week?!

1 hour ago, RobbieD said:

He was Evens on Skybet. Down to 4/5 now. Still massive change from 1/6.

Surely it’s Clarke though. Or should be. Never know with the SFA

Just been watching the old firm games and a nasty thought flashed past.  Maybe the SFA are waiting on Celtic decision on Lennon.  

I now can't get that thought out my head.  FFS

46 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Just been watching the old firm games and a nasty thought flashed past.  Maybe the SFA are waiting on Celtic decision on Lennon.  

I now can't get that thought out my head.  FFS

Not keen on that thought myself, but probably for a different reason.

If the SFA and Celtic/Rangers were both interested in a manager, what's the likelihood that the SFA would back off and give the big team first dibs.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Not keen on that thought myself, but probably for a different reason.

If the SFA and Celtic/Rangers were both interested in a manager, what's the likelihood that the SFA would back off and give the big team first dibs.

100%. They would never step on the toes of either of those clubs.