BoydiesBelly

Next Scotland Manager

There's no way we're getting anyone in before the next fixtures, are we? 

18 minutes ago, forameus said:

There's no way we're getting anyone in before the next fixtures, are we? 

I think it will be next week that they appoint him (Gemmill).

I'd rather get the right manager in that rush the decision before the next two fixtures. We're probably going to beat Cyprus and lose to Belgium regardless of who we have in charge, so I don't see an issue with it being a caretaker for those two games.

35 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'd rather get the right manager in that rush the decision before the next two fixtures. We're probably going to beat Cyprus and lose to Belgium regardless of who we have in charge, so I don't see an issue with it being a caretaker for those two games.

If that's how the SFA are thinking, I'd be in agreement.  But given their track record, and the relative silence there appears to be around the whole issue, it's worrying.  I'll happily take all that back if they end up getting the right manager in, but I have my doubts.

I still reckon it's going to be 'Malkkky did such a good job grinding out a 1-0 win v Cyprus and only losing 3-0 to Belgium that we've decided to give him the job on a permanent basis.'

15 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I still reckon it's going to be 'Malkkky did such a good job grinding out a 1-0 win v Cyprus and only losing 3-0 to Belgium that we've decided to give him the job on a permanent basis.'

I'd bite your hand off for that pair of results, in all honest.  I think they'll lose to Cyprus.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I'd suggest if it is a caretaker, then they've essentially written off this qualifying campaign.  Going into the heart of the campaign with a temporary manager is a sign that these two games are of lesser importance.  That said, I'd have no problem with them doing this but announcing a future appointment prior to the games, if said appointment is currently employed elsewhere.

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Are we? Are they significantly worse than Kazakhstan? We barely beat San Marino.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 15:30, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

To wipe those gapped tooth and buck toothed smiles off there faces

Why would the smiles be wiped off the faces of fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012) in this scenario?

Edited by Jeremiah_Cole

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah_Cole said:

Why would the smiles be wiped off the faces of fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012) in this scenario?

Glasgow City off culture twice

Kilmarnock 

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Naw got nothing here about them

Its Ayr is Ayrshire's culteral capital

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Glasgow City off culture twice

Kilmarnock 

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Naw got nothing here about them

Its Ayr is Ayrshire's culteral capital

Your illiterate and incoherent reply kinda makes my point

I'm not a Kilmarnock fan by the way

Just now, Jeremiah_Cole said:

Your illiterate and incoherent reply kinda makes my point

I'm not a Kilmarnock fan by the way

I am dyslexic and your toons shite the end

You don't know what toon I'm from

You don't know what toon I'm from

Who would travel to watch Killie?So presume your from Killie.Dont worry you are not the first to deny your links to it

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Who would travel to watch Killie?So presume your from Killie.Dont worry you are not the first to deny your links to it

I've already told you, I'm not a Kilmarnock fan. So, no, I wouldn't travel to watch Kilmarnock.

My original post was purely in relation to your almost perfect description of swivel eyed fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012).... plenty of whom come from Kilmarnock!

:1eye

Edited by Jeremiah_Cole

1 minute ago, Jeremiah_Cole said:

I've already told you, I'm not a Kilmarnock fan. So, no, I wouldn't travel to watch Kilmarnock.

My original post was purely in relation to your almost perfect description of swivel eyed fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012).... plenty of whom come from Kilmarnock!

:1eye

When you outnumber most other teams by 80 per cent your gonna get a few slipping through the gaps

But statistcally by demographics you will find it hard to find such a porportailly geneticly interbreaded support like Killie closest being Paisley

A cross between incest and architectural accident survivors pass the sick bucket please

44 minutes ago, nsr said:

Are we? Are they significantly worse than Kazakhstan? We barely beat San Marino.

We're at home this time. Our home form has been fine, even under McLeish.

If we can't best Cyprus at home I'll chop.both my arms off and type using my face from now on.