BoydiesBelly

Next Scotland Manager

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Guus Hiddink won the European Cup and several Dutch titles at PSV and led three different countries to the semi-finals of major competitions (including South Korea and Russia). If that's the sort of manager Bilic is then we're on to a winner.

I would explode with joy if we got Hiddink, utterly brilliant manager and literally a football genius.  Obviously not possible, but laughable to see someone talk about him as if he's anything other than one of the very best managers the game has ever seen.  Shows how little some people know.

Exactly. Been banging on about my admiration for him recently.  Would love to see him take the job but not gonna happen. .....I can but dream

Edited by swing_kinker

I kinda though Moyes would be the man for the job but 4 weeks ago I heard him give the biggest load of shyte soundbite regarding the availability of the Scotland job, basically what I am saying is he sounded like a nugget and not the sort players would run through walls for. 

had never thought of Billic other than thinking he resembles a werewolf bit some people on here are making a compelling case for him 

Edited by Chicken George

5cbc2c17def93_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.ca9ef91ab782b124948ab4e8ee9616f8.png                                                                                     I'll post this every day for updates, the bookies a in fair never wrong.

Edited by SlipperyP

Why is MMKKK such sort odds?

Edited by SlipperyP

After Clarke outburst I'd presume he has talked to himself out the job
Didn't levein get the job shortly after going apeshit about some trivial refereeing decision that went against Dundee Utd?

Didn't levein get the job shortly after going apeshit about some trivial refereeing decision that went against Dundee Utd?
I'm unsure. Maybe? I dont mind being wrong

1 minute ago, Gordopolis said:
31 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
After Clarke outburst I'd presume he has talked to himself out the job

It was actually the worst example of blatant cheating I've ever seen in my life, involving about eight horrific decisions including Mark de vries being booked for not celebrating a goal.  All conducted at ibrox by an ex ibrox season ticket holder.

15 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

You get the feeling Bilic has it in him to beat a man to death, which I think is a certain je ne sais quoi that previous managers have lacked (mebbe Levein excepted).

IMG_0284.thumb.jpg.d248bb3f39c3f3bd3be1f962fedc006a.jpg

Bilic was sacked effectively for being too nice

Moyes turned the club around, got them organised defensively and kept them up

Looks like the SFA are going for the racist option - 

The Scottish FA will over the next few days consider placing performance director Malky Mackay in temporary charge of the Scotland team following Alex McLeish's departure as head coach last week. (Mail)

They knew he was a racist when they hired him and they knew the fans were disgusted but they didn't give a shit then so why should they care now?

Looks like the SFA are going for the racist option - 

The Scottish FA will over the next few days consider placing performance director Malky Mackay in temporary charge of the Scotland team following Alex McLeish's departure as head coach last week. (Mail)
Well I'm out

Mystified ,why do we need MacKay as a temporary  manager?

Its almost the end of the season so a permanent appointment of someone like Clark would cause minimal disruption to their club .

Having read Malkys comments that got him kicked out of Cardiff, there is no way he can be given such a high profile position even if it is temporary . It would be a National embarrassment .

Massive anti racism campaign starting so it would be just like our useless bunch of Kunts to get Malky in. Would be an absolute disgrace in a multicultural national team to have him in charge and the pundits on sportsound dancing around the elephant in the room are complicit. Pathetic. I hate this boycott everything nonsense that goes on these days but I  think it would be completely justified. Protests too

Edited by swing_kinker

1 hour ago, Big Ally said:

Mystified ,why do we need MacKay as a temporary  manager?

Its almost the end of the season so a permanent appointment of someone like Clark would cause minimal disruption to their club .

Having read Malkys comments that got him kicked out of Cardiff, there is no way he can be given such a high profile position even if it is temporary . It would be a National embarrassment .

Appointing Steve Clarke right now, in the middle of a race for a European place, would cause the absolute maximum disruption to Killie.

Guus Hiddink won the European Cup and several Dutch titles at PSV and led three different countries to the semi-finals of major competitions (including South Korea and Russia). If that's the sort of manager Bilic is then we're on to a winner.

He is 72 years old now, I think his time has passed