Next Scotland Manager

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Who would travel to watch Killie?So presume your from Killie.Dont worry you are not the first to deny your links to it

I've already told you, I'm not a Kilmarnock fan. So, no, I wouldn't travel to watch Kilmarnock.

My original post was purely in relation to your almost perfect description of swivel eyed fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012).... plenty of whom come from Kilmarnock!

:1eye

Edited by Jeremiah_Cole

1 minute ago, Jeremiah_Cole said:

I've already told you, I'm not a Kilmarnock fan. So, no, I wouldn't travel to watch Kilmarnock.

My original post was purely in relation to your almost perfect description of swivel eyed fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012).... plenty of whom come from Kilmarnock!

:1eye

When you outnumber most other teams by 80 per cent your gonna get a few slipping through the gaps

But statistcally by demographics you will find it hard to find such a porportailly geneticly interbreaded support like Killie closest being Paisley

A cross between incest and architectural accident survivors pass the sick bucket please

When you outnumber most other teams by 80 per cent your gonna get a few slipping through the gaps
But statistcally by demographics you will find it hard to find such a porportailly geneticly interbreaded support like Killie closest being Paisley
A cross between incest and architectural accident survivors pass the sick bucket please

Again, you’ve actually described fans of Sevco FC (club founded in 2012).

Three man shortlist, and "at least" one club has been contacted.

Manager expected to be in place before the next round of fixtures.

Going by last time it will be a first choice, an easy appointment at the bottom of the list and some names they will ignore after they make a complete arse out of approaching the first choice and go for the easy option to avoid embarrassment.

5cd78637a88aa_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.7cd20409f21328ddd8f60eb9531a570d.png

Derek McInnes red hot just now, Gemmill  "a good lad", still hanging around like a bad smell for some reason.

Strange comment from Clarke yesterday. Saying "I'm just focusing on Kilmarnock to the end of the season". Does this mean he is off no matter if Scotland or somewhere else?

Edited by SlipperyP

I like McInnes but I always thought his name was getting mentioned simply due to being a decent Scottish manager as opposed to the job being right for him or him being right for the job.

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Strange comment from Clarke yesterday. Saying "I'm just focusing on Kilmarnock to the end of the season". Does this mean he is off no matter if Scotland or somewhere else?

I think he'll leave this summer, but that comment means "Until the end of the season, all I'm focusing on is Kilmarnock".

34 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think he'll leave this summer, but that comment means "Until the end of the season, all I'm focusing on is Kilmarnock".

Why mention "end of season" and not just say "I'm focusing on Kilmarnock".  

It might just be me, but it did seem strange when I heard him yesterday on the radio, before the game v Hibs. I got the impression, that something was happening at the end of the season. Let's not talk about that now,as I'm the Kilmarnock manager until the end of the season.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Why mention "end of season" and not just say "I'm focusing on Kilmarnock".  

It might just be me, but it did seem strange when I heard him yesterday on the radio, before the game v Hibs. I got the impression, that something was happening at the end of the season. Let's not talk about that now,as I'm the Kilmarnock manager until the end of the season.

I think he is leaving Kilmarnock, not necessarily for Scotland.

Would be disappointed with Mcinnes.  Very meh appointment.

Edited by Kuro