Next Scotland Manager

On 06/05/2019 at 02:56, SlipperyP said:

^^^ Last Sunday

5ccf93ac167ab_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.2d03a8ac197aa0ae000f0c53499b841d.png

McInnes on the move & Clarke drifting.  Also Maloney on shortening....Obviously Dick odds have been smashed with him speaking to the Daily Rangers last week. 

After speaking to those lovely Killie fans on the Rangers page here

I am now one hundred per cent fully backing Steve Clarke

To wipe those gapped tooth and buck toothed smiles off there faces

And they wont be so chirpy if he takes it and the players leave faster than woodland creatures escaping a forrest fire

1 minute ago, velo army said:

Any chance the mods can boot this numpty into row z before we all die of boredom?

Flawless record with the mods

I can offer a opinion as much as anybody else here

And laugh my arse off at what happens next to if he takes it next year for Killie

When they appoint another pish choice as boss

Steve Clarke has to be the number choice now.  Already was on credentials for me but now he's talking about wanting to go back to London for family reasons.  He could easily manage the national team from London.  Realistically, it's the biggest job available or soon to be available that he's likely to get if he wants to move back to England.  Perfect for everyone.

So I expect the SFA to completely ignore all this and give Scot Gemmill the job.

Edited by RobbieD

1 minute ago, RobbieD said:

Steve Clarke has to be the number choice now.  Already was on credentials for me but now he's talking about wanting to go back to London for family reasons.  He could easily manage the national team from London.  Realistically, it's the biggest job available or soon to be available that he's likely to get if he wants to move back to England.  Perfect for everyone.

So I expect the SFA to completely ignore all this and give Scot Gemmill the job.

Sounds about right with the SFA 

Last guy we went for in a job was Burley

Its usually the cheap options they want

Clarke would be good though

Got the chops for it if he stands up to clubs 

And even gets stricter with the players

Tells them to play on 3G or not at all

49 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Flawless record with the mods

I can offer a opinion as much as anybody else here

And laugh my arse off at what happens next to if he takes it next year for Killie

When they appoint another pish choice as boss

21 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Sounds about right with the SFA 

Last guy we went for in a job was Burley

Its usually the cheap options they want

Clarke would be good though

Got the chops for it if he stands up to clubs 

And even gets stricter with the players

Tells them to play on 3G or not at all

Your poems are pish

Well considering Alex McLeish managed the national team from the pub, I'd say you're onto something there.

18 minutes ago, forameus said:

There's no way we're getting anyone in before the next fixtures, are we? 

I think it will be next week that they appoint him (Gemmill).

I'd rather get the right manager in that rush the decision before the next two fixtures. We're probably going to beat Cyprus and lose to Belgium regardless of who we have in charge, so I don't see an issue with it being a caretaker for those two games.

35 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'd rather get the right manager in that rush the decision before the next two fixtures. We're probably going to beat Cyprus and lose to Belgium regardless of who we have in charge, so I don't see an issue with it being a caretaker for those two games.

If that's how the SFA are thinking, I'd be in agreement.  But given their track record, and the relative silence there appears to be around the whole issue, it's worrying.  I'll happily take all that back if they end up getting the right manager in, but I have my doubts.

15 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I still reckon it's going to be 'Malkkky did such a good job grinding out a 1-0 win v Cyprus and only losing 3-0 to Belgium that we've decided to give him the job on a permanent basis.'

I'd bite your hand off for that pair of results, in all honest.  I think they'll lose to Cyprus.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I'd suggest if it is a caretaker, then they've essentially written off this qualifying campaign.  Going into the heart of the campaign with a temporary manager is a sign that these two games are of lesser importance.  That said, I'd have no problem with them doing this but announcing a future appointment prior to the games, if said appointment is currently employed elsewhere.

5 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Are we? Are they significantly worse than Kazakhstan? We barely beat San Marino.

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 15:30, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

To wipe those gapped tooth and buck toothed smiles off there faces

Why would the smiles be wiped off the faces of fans of Sevco Football Club (founded 2012) in this scenario?

Edited by Jeremiah_Cole

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Glasgow City off culture twice

Kilmarnock 

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Naw got nothing here about them

Its Ayr is Ayrshire's culteral capital

Your illiterate and incoherent reply kinda makes my point

I'm not a Kilmarnock fan by the way