Next Scotland Manager

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Look who brought it up. Case closed.

I did, when I mentioned Moyes had Managed the biggest club in the world, however whether people thought it was the 2nd or 3rd or 1st is mere semantics as I'm sure we all got the gist.

It all seemed to go off at a tangent after that though.......

The blazers might like the idea of Mackay or Gemmill but they also know the fans won't be flocking to Hampden under either, so it's not the cheap option some think it is.

I know I won't be stumping up for a ticket to the Cyprus game but I will if Clarke or Bilic was in charge.

Edited by LeeVanTeeth
blah blah blah

The Sven stuff seems like a lot of pish.  Heavily rumoured that he wants it, alongside interviews of him saying "I've literally never spoken to them, but...I guess".  I don't think he's realistic, but it'd be good for the Savoy.

If Bilic has applied, let's just close things now.

DICK ADVOCAAT wants to return to Scotland as national boss

Ex-Rangers gaffer Advocaat, 71, has indicated to the SFA he’s keen to discuss the prospects of succeeding axed Alex McLeish.

SunSport understands Advocaat has told the SFA he would be willing to work with a young Scottish backroom staff if he landed the job.

I know, pish journalism thread for this pish, but I had a look at Keith Jackson's article that led to the Sven rumours and, as usual, there were no quotes from Erikson at all. 

We can just assume that he hasn't applied and that he's not interested.

I'm shiting it that we end up with an uninspiring numpty.

4 hours ago, DavidMcG said:

Its on Stv that Wilmots and Bilic have definitely applied.

Also mentions Avram Grant, Sven and that the SFA want a role of some sort for Darren Fletcher.

Any of those 2 would be great. But no doubt we'll have David Moyes as manager. 

Not sure if I’ve said this on here already (possibly ignored due to being shite) but what about Bielsa if Leeds don’t go up?

Not saying he would definitely leave them for us even if they stay down in any case.

1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Davie Moyes is a dead battery.

Only Scottish manager around right now I'd even consider is Steve Clark.

Otherwise I think we should be going foreign.

I honestly don't get the hatred of moyes that we appear to have. His record is comparable if not better to everyone else named and his most recent gig at West ham was also pretty successful in relative terms.

DICK ADVOCAAT wants to return to Scotland as national boss

Ex-Rangers gaffer Advocaat, 71, has indicated to the SFA he’s keen to discuss the prospects of succeeding axed Alex McLeish.
SunSport understands Advocaat has told the SFA he would be willing to work with a young Scottish backroom staff if he landed the job.

I’d be all over that.