Next Scotland Manager

Yet I corrected my mistake minutes before you did 
Two similar sounding names who played for shit Hearts teams 

Are you thick or at the wind up?

You said Crabbe and then Cramb whoever the f**k that is.

I meant Cramb bit hard staying focused when about four people are trying to slag you in here
But anyway so f**k not bothered he will move and become a Scotland player in near future
And the Livvy fan can come back and appolgise when that happens 

Can you please explain who Cramb is?

35 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

What better incentive for Russell Martin to make a comeback than this?

"Come and play for Scotland - you too can get carried from the pitch by this bronzed adonis"

I bet Ritchie, Snodders, McArthur et al would all be like rats up a drainpipe

ETA: and they'd no doubt resist any Hampden refurbishment in order to preserve the extra distance from the pitch to the dugout (to maximise the carrying distance)

Maybe if he carries them on to the pitch?   Nary a dry eye in the house.

Shanklund has outscored McNulty in less time not sure how many Gritthias got cos one seasons Hibs were down but that is still three seasons to one season Lawrence has had in that league
So your he will never play for Scotland remark is utter noncence especially that he scored few times in under 21 team to hopefully meaning step up us not beyond him
DRYHORCE!!!

19 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
2 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Shanklund has outscored McNulty in less time not sure how many Gritthias got cos one seasons Hibs were down but that is still three seasons to one season Lawrence has had in that league
So your he will never play for Scotland remark is utter noncence especially that he scored few times in under 21 team to hopefully meaning step up us not beyond him

DRYHORCE!!!

Pretty obscure music taste you have got

58 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Listen to this man. Stephen Dobbie has been much more consistent at that level for much longer. The choice is obvious.

Shanklund career is in front of him though

Dobbie always been a good underrated player though were ever he has been and very unlucky not to have got a international career when he was in England and Wales playing 

Lambert is a fucking idiot. Get that suggestion so far to f**k

Exactly.

He thinks the Club/Company were relegated.

He also thought the New Club/Company should have been allowed straight into the top tier.

Not a great look for a National Manager.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/paul-lambert-blasts-decision-relegate-rangers-claims-set-scottish-football-back/

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:
3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

DRYHORCE!!!

Could it be?! :lol:

Mubtumbo is due a call up surely?

Edited by Staggie_93

Simple list for choosing candidates for the job:

1. No Scottish managers, unless its Steve Clarke.

2. Someone who is a proven man manager, who can drive a team on to do better than the some of its parts.

It's not rocket science.

I don't hold out much hope, under the inept SFA.

If it's an uninspiring Scottish appointment, I'm done with it and I doubt I will be the only one.

My outsider choice was Hiddink as said before but I was told about his wages at the China u23s job. So when I saw his face on a shortlist of managers on a daily record article I get hyped.....then when I read it they were just randomly throwing names out......I never learn with that damn paper. 

Edited by swing_kinker