Next Scotland Manager

19 minutes ago, skippy2015 said:

If we draw or lose to San Marino I think McLeish will go . If we win I can’t see it

If either of those happen, the managers is only 1 of over a dozen people that should never be allowed into the country again.  

McLiesh shouldn't even make it to San Marino.

On the back of a really bad run.
He did really well in that final spell but I think its highly unlikely that would have carried on until now.
True.

It's all if my auntie had balls ect.

Probably didn't deserve another stint but he'd still have been a much better option than McLeish.

Gordon Strachan should never have been punted in the first place! Mcleish has failed miserably in management since he won titles in a two horse race at the late Rangers FC! What a shambles

Aye he should. The issue was the replacement, not the sacking.

It’s almost as if the supporters saw this shitshow a mile off.

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Aye he should. The issue was the replacement, not the sacking.

It’s almost as if the supporters saw this shitshow a mile off.

Yep. Rewarding failure should never have been the way forward and as a result, Strachan had to go.

It'll be the same with McLeish. Some idiot being brought in potentially doesn't get rid of the necessity of sacking him.

See when you have African countries qualifying for world cups by bringing in old timer French , German and Dutch coaches who come in and improve them, is that a route we can go down ? I know vogts didn’t end well but he’s been closer than anyone to get us to a major .

teams like Japan, Korea, Australia etc all tried it too and a few European nations .

im jst desperate for a guy that can organise us , if Northern Ireland can get to a major we can......surely

The international side clearly needs a manager who isn't part of the same old merrygoround of shite Scottish duffers. Someone with fresh ideas and a philosophy of football, who already has experience of working with a small country's international side. And most importantly, someone who would actually take the job instead of all the laughably out of reach picks being touted on here.

Here's your man then.

Image result for jonatan johansson morton

McLeish has overseen two sackable results (and performances) in the space of a few months. For international football, that's utterly appalling.
Clarke and Alex Neil are the Scottish managers currently doing the best job.

The SFA needs an overhaul starting right at the top. McLeish should never have been appointed so those who gave him the job need to answer.

Some of the players need a boot up the arse too - whinging about astro turf and pulling out due to a mouth ulcer FFS.