Airdrie Bankies v Forfar

Fair play to the young lads and it was good to see that there was nothing too heavy handed from the stewards while trying to make sure it didn't get out of hand.

Forfar boys with a drum, the Airdrie boys who had their megaphone at the last home match (batteries needing replaced this week or maybe just realised its not very loud) may cause some minor irritation to auld c***s less tolerant than me. If it generates an interest with the weans and draws them back while others see it and decide to go along then we should be doing all we can to encourage them.

My sources (I always wanted to be ITK) tell me that megaphone boy wasn’t there on Saturday and that there is some discussion about purchasing a drum.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Tell him to beat it.

Ba doom tschhh.   Very good.

Good to get  a win, albeit the game was by no means a classic.  Some decent performances, Wilkie in particular, Hawkshaw when he came and a great save from Hutton.  Forfar's keeper had a very good save from Duffy as well.

I was surprised at how poor Forfar were, given the form they've been on.  Their keeper claiming for a penalty at the end was pretty amusing.

13 minutes ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

Ba doom tschhh.   Very good.

Good to get  a win, albeit the game was by no means a classic.  Some decent performances, Wilkie in particular, Hawkshaw when he came and a great save from Hutton.  Forfar's keeper had a very good save from Duffy as well.

I was surprised at how poor Forfar were, given the form they've been on.  Their keeper claiming for a penalty at the end was pretty amusing.

We have had some rank rotten away performances so we have that in our locker. Home form has been superb though hence our position.

Archived