Best school fight you saw

Almost every fight I've seen was broken up pretty much immediately apart from one that perhaps cannot even be classed as a fight.

Two guys I knew really well had grown tired of each other. I have no recollection over what exactly caused it to get to this point but one lunch time something must have happened or been said and the pair started shoving each other. It was clear at this point neither had ever been in a fight before and didn't know where to go from there. So after the shoving they clinched up and started grappling and a bit of slapping to go with it :lol:. One got the other in a headlock and at this point I must add that schoolbags were on during this so his head got stuck in one of the bag straps. 

Throughout a crowd was forming and circling around (as usual). These two were putting on one of the ugliest displays I've ever seen but this was saved by the crowd that had just returned from the shop just up the road. These guys were getting pelted by objects as well as trying to struggle with each other. I've never seen so many flying Koka Noodles and Dolly Beads in my life. It all came to an end after one of the guys started threatening the crowd instead as he got covered in noodles. He let everyone know that his brother was in the "BYT" and would be there in minutes to sort any of them out. No chance of that ever happening as his brother didn't like him.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Almost every fight I've seen was broken up pretty much immediately apart from one that perhaps cannot even be classed as a fight.

Two guys I knew really well had grown tired of each other. I have no recollection over what exactly caused it to get to this point but one lunch time something must have happened or been said and the pair started shoving each other. It was clear at this point neither had ever been in a fight before and didn't know where to go from there. So after the shoving they clinched up and started grappling and a bit of slapping to go with it :lol:. One got the other in a headlock and at this point I must add that schoolbags were on during this so his head got stuck in one of the bag straps. 

Throughout a crowd was forming and circling around (as usual). These two were putting on one of the ugliest displays I've ever seen but this was saved by the crowd that had just returned from the shop just up the road. These guys were getting pelted by objects as well as trying to struggle with each other. I've never seen so many flying Koka Noodles and Dolly Beads in my life. It all came to an end after one of the guys started threatening the crowd instead as he got covered in noodles. He let everyone know that his brother was in the "BYT" and would be there in minutes to sort any of them out. No chance of that ever happening as his brother didn't like him.

Around 1982, two skins/punks at the football field opposite the bottom gates. Two fairly well built boys for their ages absolutely hammering each other. At one point, one goes into his denim jacket and pulls out a bicycle chain and starts swinging it about his head. The other pulls a chain with links about an inch thick and swings his. Denim guy then announces ‘nae chains’. Credit to the other guy, they ditch the chains and continued punching lumps out of each other. First and one of very few times I have seen two guys go at each other without all the prancing, dancing and grappling that you usually see. One of the PE teachers was first on the scene and just stood admiring the spectacle until another teacher arrived.

On the other side of the spectrum, a friend who was into smoking pot and playing guitar and just an all round nice guy, got into a feud with the biggest b*****d in our year, a real animal, and got called out to a duel at the ‘bottom gates at home time’.

As he had to get the bus at the bottom gates, it was kind of unavoidable for him. The bell rang and armageddon was upon him as he walked down the hill to the gates slowly, the sight of this animal, half ringed by blood thirsty onlookers waiting on the annihilation of my friend, had us all expecting the worst for him.

As he got close to his adversary, he broke in to a sprint towards him, when he was in reach of him he took one big swing and punched him straight in the jaw without breaking step. There was shock on the big guys face, as my friend continued his run and jumped onto the bus just about to pull away. The big guy, still dumbfounded by the punch, which clearly had zero impact on him, stared at the bus for a while, then burst out laughing.

Fair play the big animal as he called the whole thing off and gave a fair amount of respect to my friend for turning up and throwing a punch as most, I included, and most teachers wouldn’t go up against this guy.

We had a prat in our P.E class who used to like whipping people with a towel and laughing at them. He decided he wanted to try to it a guy in our class (we were 15) who was a 20 stone, 6ft Rugby player.

Said rugby player chased the half naked whipped through the school, cornering him in the toilet and was prepared to murder him until hysterical teachers pushed through us to stop him.

I fucking hated the guy who got chased and was buzzing to see him murdered as well.

5 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Blairhall? :lol:

The only one I remember is one where a guy picked up a glass bottle of Irn Bru and shouted ‘come ahead’ before belting the bottle off of a wall.
The lid was still on and it didn’t smash and we witnessed him having 3-4 attempts , DINK DINK DINK before realising how much of tit he was looking and claimed he didn’t need it anyway.
He took a bit of a hiding before a teacher broke it up

13 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

When we were on our academy visit at the end of P7 we saw a fight that terrified me, you would actually have thought it was a setup to scare the new kids if it wasn't so real.

Big fight details were:

• Date - Roughly April 1998
  • Location - Kilwinning Academy canteen
  • Fighters - Tommy Teacake (not his real surname) and a guy called Jason.
  • Age - 15/16 (4th years)
  • Rounds - 8
  • Winner - Draw.   Doctor (Curran, a chemistry teacher) stopped the fight due to blood loss.

The strangest thing about this fight is that the two guys involved were going out with identical twin sisters.  No idea if this led to the fight but I remember both sisters trying to stop it.  In a side note one of my friends actually ages with these people and pointed out that these twins were the two best looking girls at school but *friend pulls up facebook* look at the state/size of them now.

The fight probably lasted only a couple of mins but was an even tie.  There was a couple of different periods of each fighter laying in some vicious punches and both guys were bleeding a bit.  However the thing that made me think "this is where the big boys play" was the end of the fight.  The guy Jason picked up a full unopened can of coke (may have been irn bru or fanta, but it was a can of juice) and absolutely smashed it off Tommys face.  His nose seemed to split in two at this point.  He didn't go down though but at this stage the teacher jumped in to end the fight.

That's not a draw, that's a TKO by can of coke.

Can't remember any that were too mental but the most memorable by far was in either 1st or 2nd year.

Two girls in my year had decided they were going to scrap at lunchtime for whatever reason. As is the protocol, basically everyone in the year and a few from the year above gathered in the viewing gallery (the park beside the school) to observe said fight. Verbals were thrown before the two girls launched themselves at one another and grabbed each other's hair. Unbeknown to basically everyone except one of the girl's closest mates, she had alopecia, and within about 10 seconds of hair pulling her wig was in the other girl's hand. 

The other girl looked horrified when she realised she'd exposed her patchy in parts but mostly bald head to about 80 people, but the alopecia sufferer didn't seem to bother as she just kept hair yanking with a clear advantage that she had nothing to be held onto. We got about 5 minutes of fighting before 2 teachers broke up the fight, it was an incredibly strange lunchtime with everyone watching a mostly bald girl throwing another (with a clear disadvantage) about the place. 

Most people felt sorry for her, but in spite of her condition they were both absolute minks. I think they both bunked classes in the afternoon in the hope they wouldn't get caught, however without her wig she didn't exactly blend in and I don't think it took long to suss out who was involved. 

Good times, though.

There was a fight between 2 girls when I was in 2nd year.

It happened outside Perth High after school, it was so wild that both their mothers started fighting as well. One of the mothers kicked the girl in the face and slapped her Mum. Even the teachers were watching in shock before they realised that they had to stop it.

A short and sweet one at school. Cheery wee lad walking along through the playground. Kicked a half full bottle of juice. Bottle flew threw the air and hit a very hard boy, very hard, in the face. Hard boy put down his bag, strolled over to the quaking lad and sparked him out with a good clean shot. 

18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A short and sweet one at school. Cheery wee lad walking along through the playground. Kicked a half full bottle of juice. Bottle flew threw the air and hit a very hard boy, very hard, in the face. Hard boy put down his bag, strolled over to the quaking lad and sparked him out with a good clean shot. 

Who is the lassie in your avatar?  It's doing my head in

Loads of fights at my school, there were about 2,000 kids at it so you'd expect that. Best (worst) I saw was when the two guys squared up and one of them just grabbed him round the neck and performed a perfect DDT on the concrete. Ambulance job, perpetrator expelled.

It was a popular move at the time as we were all right into the wrestling (being about 13 at the time this was normal behaviour, not the deviancy you see on that thread on here).

6 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've no idea what that means.

The Love Witch is a film by Anna Biller. It stars a lady called Samantha Robinson (it's her in the avatar). She is fond of potions, being a white witch. Potpourri is dried plants and flowers - the kind of thing a white witch would like. It's also pronounced the same as Popery, so there's a play on words in there for you, acknowledging the historic banter between Scotland's two biggest provincial sides. HTH! 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The Love Witch is a film by Anna Biller. It stars a lady called Samantha Robinson (it's her in the avatar). She is fond of potions, being a white witch. Potpourri is dried plants and flowers - the kind of thing a white witch would like. It's also pronounced the same as Popery, so there's a play on words in there for you, acknowledging the historic banter between Scotland's two biggest provincial sides. HTH! 

Ahhhhh!

Archived