Best school fight you saw

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DA will take out all his frustrations on throbbers flabby face. It would be an absolutely brutal destruction. Throbbers face will look like it was painted by Pablo Picasso afterwards.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

DA will take out all his frustrations on throbbers flabby face. It would be an absolutely brutal destruction. Throbbers face will look like it was painted by Pablo Picasso afterwards.

Image result for sumo

30 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

whit? Pupil -person who goes to school? prob wrong choice of word...repalce with "wee fanny"

I may be wrong here but I think Dee Man is suggesting that this "pupil" now being described as a "wee fanny" is in fact, yourself.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I may be wrong here but I think Dee Man is suggesting that this "pupil" now being described as a "wee fanny" is in fact, yourself.

ah ok I see. Nah sorry to disappoint but definitely wisnae me.    

The village was a bit strange. We'd moved from Falkirk to the posh part of the village a year or so earlier.   The Posh part being just outside the main village and dripping with money.  We had a house next door with two doctors living in it, it looked like f*cking Ramsay Street.  We'd previously been living yer average semi detached house in Polmont so it was major step up.  My dad got a really good job, we came into more money so decided to go upmarket.  Although my parents tried their hardest to revel in the 1980s Yuppie type lifestyle(dinner parties and that).

However, Me and my brother were still wee  c*nts and wrecked any sort of Keeping Up Appearances type sh*te my mother tried to,pull. .   My wee brother(aged 6 at the time) introduced swearing to a load of the kids in his class which resulted in two families taking their kids out the local school and sending them to private school in Edinburgh.   I could go on with quite frankly embarrassing stories that my brother(admitedly egged on by me) did which horrified my mum and the neighbours alike.

No saying we were hard or that, but certainly wasn't going to go back whining to my folks after a telling off from the polis at school.  If anything I said f*ck all in case my old man gave me punishment for it...

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Many moons ago, Walking Along Halbeath Road after a game, some young Partick fans (quite studenty hipster types believe it or not) were slagging off Dunfermline and its inhabitants. Unfortunately for them, walking behind them was one of the main instigators in the aforementioned Oakley v Toon gang wars and a couple of his associates. He took the insults quite badly and informed the boys that their chances of making it through the park to their bus in one piece looked quite bleak. 

Who was that?

:lol:

27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mr Kelso. 

Small world, knew him from school. One time he battered some guy from the bottom of the town and somehow got involved with my mates. Next thing we had half of abbey view and pitcorthie after us for a few years.

Other memorable incident was after Airdrie fans decided to run into sinkys. Later on he charged at them on his own despite a female police officer chasing him with her truncheon.  

Type of guy who was sound if you knew him but even then would just punch you ‘for a laugh’.

Aye cheers, thanks for that.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Small world, knew him from school. One time he battered some guy from the bottom of the town and somehow got involved with my mates. Next thing we had half of abbey view and pitcorthie after us for a few years.

Other memorable incident was after Airdrie fans decided to run into sinkys. Later on he charged at them on his own despite a female police officer chasing him with her truncheon.  

Type of guy who was sound if you knew him but even then would just punch you ‘for a laugh’.

Aye cheers, thanks for that.

He had FILA imprinted backwards into his forehead for a while.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Has Ruel Street been booked for the DA Baracus v Throbber fight yet?  

Or you could hold it in Queen's Park and call it "The Rumble in Strathbungo"... 

Hannibal vs Highlander

CEEA9424-D606-4872-9873-09C2D8DD1572.jpeg

8F9EBAFA-1D13-4C46-884D-24C3490AB948.jpeg

6 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Wasn't there a surreal P&B fight thread years ago?

Might have been another homoerotic fever dream, right enough.

I was going to take on Mhak in a Muay Thai battle to the death. 

Thankfully it was an virtual online keyboard battle of wits rather than the real thing as I am a 25 stone, 63 year old with emphysema. Not really, but assuming the photos he posted on here were him, he was in peak physical condition and looked a bit handy if a bit of a short arse and flyweight. 

He was a great poster. A loss to the site IMO.

8 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Wasn't there a surreal P&B fight thread years ago?

Might have been another homoerotic fever dream, right enough.

Ad Lib and Sampfan101 were seeing the same girl. Don't know if it came to blows or not. 

Pair of shaggers.

Archived