New Scotland Kits?

IggyStooge

I was under the impression that these were for the women's team only.

The away kit is a cracker, to be fair.  Although, it looks a bit strange on that guy in the picture as it looks at least a size too wee for him.

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Hope the men wear them. The outrage from the Brexity das at a pink kit (again) would be fantastic. 

Very nice kits either way. 

Home shirt is very smart. 

I like the Home shirt, very nice, but I have tended to like the look of all the adidas kits that I have seen. Not a fan of the pink, but you know what, my Daughter would love that so I'll probably end up buying it for her and that's where the SFA/SWFA land on their feet and do these things, so why not?

Call me old fashioned but this UEFA/majority of the strip has to be the one colour malarkey is a joke, should always be red socks in the home kit!!!

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Call me old fashioned but this UEFA/majority of the strip has to be the one colour malarkey is a joke, should always be red socks in the home kit!!!

You're old fashioned!

To be honest, my two favourite Scotland kits have actually been all-blue efforts.  The Euro '96 Tartan one is my all time favourite, closely followed by the all-blue kit with gold trimming which we had a decade later (we wore it when we beat France 1-0 at Hampden)

You're old fashioned!
To be honest, my two favourite Scotland kits have actually been all-blue efforts.  The Euro '96 Tartan one is my all time favourite, closely followed by the all-blue kit with gold trimming which we had a decade later (we wore it when we beat France 1-0 at Hampden)

Actually I liked the all blue kit we had in 2015 but it did have red/maroon socks, but that tartan one I found too twee for my taste, although I did own it, I was young and we were at a major finals what can I say???[emoji23]
The best kits we've had in the modern era were the Diadora and Fila ones IMO!!!

Archived